Saffi the Emissary - Page 6 of 6

As an outsider, Saffi the Emissary came to - Page 6 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2020 - 9:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1106 Medieval Text Adventure
22nd Apr, 2020 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Saffi the Emissary - Page 6

Ever fought a Marauder Leader? I did… and beat it to death.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Apr, 2020 - 12:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Emissary Saffi

Saffi the Emissary Lives! I awoke again for the 8th time. I am lost in wonder by it. I felt like it was a quest. I shall pursuit for better.

23rd Apr, 2020 - 6:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Saffi the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

It was confirmed upon meh, Saffi the Emissary, that I am now an expert in Etiquette.

23rd Apr, 2020 - 8:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Page 6 Emissary Saffi

Expert in the Run Skill is what I am now. I shall use the Run Skill towards meh ultimate goal.

23rd Apr, 2020 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Emissary Saffi

I, Saffi the emissary, must give praise to the Goddess of Free Aisha for this day I was resurrected and hath been restored by the great Aisha to fight another day.

23rd Apr, 2020 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Saffi the Emissary

My Goddess, I have not gotten to the end of my path! My destiny has not been fulfilled. I have never gotten as for as this in my travels, and I am desperate to continue, gathering experience and skills to help me stay on the road to my fate. Aisha of the Free, hear my prayer, as your faithful follower, please grant me this one request!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Apr, 2020 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Saffi Emissary - Page 6

A Loner died due to my unique combat skills.

23rd Apr, 2020 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Saffi Emissary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 6

As an outsider, Saffi the Emissary came to the Town to follow the fate she had been given. Through hard work and determination, she gained experience, the trust of the citizens of the Town, and began to integrate herself into Llafair and the cities beyond. When she was on a trip back toward her home in the East, she was met with hostilities. Saffi gave her life in defending her beliefs and her fate.

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Saffi the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,