Catherine the Scholar

Catherine Scholar - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd May, 2020 - 3:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1128 Medieval Text Adventure
2nd May, 2020 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Catherine the Scholar

I am Catherine. I am and will be known as Catherine the Scholar, a dwarf of intelligence, strength, and wisdom. My father gave me this name because it is a queen's name. As dwarves, my mother and father were shunned from the human lands, but also the dwarven lands because of their passive natures.

I am tall for my race, but still short compared to the humans. I am stocky and strong, with wild, curly red hair and green eyes. My skin is bronze, with a slight reddish tint to it. I try to hide my stature and race outside of the farm.

I am a woman of knowledge, but also strength and determination. I want to follow the path of an emissary, or something of that nature. We shall see what kind of skills and experience I find interesting as I grow and learn.

The prophecy my family was given when I was only an infant speaks of uniting these land and ruling over all. If that is to be my fate, then I shall do it with pride but also compassion.

Sponsored Links:
2nd May, 2020 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Scholar Catherine

Advisor Description

I was confused at first when the human woman found me just outside the tavern. She told me she knew my parents, and needed to give me something. I was suspicious, of course, but still very curious. After a long silence, she sighed with slight irritation and pulled a small stone half the size of my palm. I took it and immediately recognized the rune cut into the smooth stone top: the rune of my dwarven ancestors. She raised an eyebrow and watched my reaction with quiet patience. The only way she had this specific item was if she truly knew my parents. I grinned and decided to follow her back to the brothel. It was easy to see this woman would be extremely helpful if I needed any advice in the future.

2nd May, 2020 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Catherine the Scholar Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Catherine the Scholar, after much toil and perseverance have finally been able to obtain a wooden abode to call my own.

2nd May, 2020 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Scholar Catherine

Deity of Catherine

An older man with dark skin and glowing white eyes, Vorander is known as the god who makes sure his followers get what they deserve. He believes in the idea of 'an eye for an eye', and is not shy about dealing out these judgments. His followers can be seen with the symbol of a cobra head as a tattoo, on a stone carried with them, and other items.

2nd May, 2020 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Scholar Catherine

Worship of Vorander

To show my devoutness to the God of Bad, Vorander, I decided to find a smooth, round stone that would fit in my pocket and cut the dwarven symbols for 'cobra' into the top. I intend to keep it with me, and use it as a connection to Vorander when I need to speak with him.

2nd May, 2020 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Catherine the Scholar

Breath of life comes to Catherine the Scholar. I, Catherine, have died but am alive again! To mine mesmerized I am here for 1st time in this destiny of fate. Maybe mine duty is not as it should be.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd May, 2020 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Catherine Scholar

A Dog Rat looks strange when motionless on the ground.

2nd May, 2020 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Catherine Scholar Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

T'was the first time I encountered a Skeleton. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Catherine the Scholar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,