Philomena the Priestess - Page 4 of 5

Philomena the Priestess Lives! How can mine - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th May, 2020 - 2:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1146 Medieval Text Adventure
5th May, 2020 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Philomena the Priestess - Page 4

Let it be known that I, Philomena, have attained Level 4 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Sponsored Links:
5th May, 2020 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Priestess Philomena

I wonder, should I call myself Philomena the Healing expert.

5th May, 2020 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Philomena the Priestess Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I wonder, should I call myself Philomena the Augment expert.

5th May, 2020 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Page 4 Priestess Philomena

Message to Advisor

I have good news, Arthur! I have finished my studies for healing with magicks! I have taken a few quests and a lot of assignments, which I end up enjoying mostly. I feel I should spend more time at the temple, although I have been very busy with my studies. I'm sure Larissa will appreciate the focus on my studies, right? Next, though, I am hoping to go to Llafair and take some more quests to build more experience outside of the Town. Thank you for your help, and may Larissa bless you!

5th May, 2020 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Priestess Philomena

Reflections on your father

My father was not around often, but he would come for important days, like my birthday, my parent's anniversary, and when the moon was the biggest and brightest. I loved my father, but I saw the tiredness in his eyes. I knew he would have to leave after a day and night, but I did my best to keep a smile on my face. I knew it would make him very sad if I cried as he left. I miss him dearly, and my mother.

6th May, 2020 - 11:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Philomena the Priestess

I, Philomena the Priestess, was attacked by a Soldier and was victorious in combat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th May, 2020 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Philomena Priestess - Page 4

Worship of Larissa

I called Echo out to join me as I sit outside, bathing in the moonlight. I absentmindedly stroked her head, which she begrudgingly allowed. While gazing up at crescent in the sky, I murmur my thanks to the Goddess Larissa for the guidance and strength to stay on my path.

6th May, 2020 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Philomena Priestess Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Philomena the Priestess Lives! How can mine drawbacks leave me with my 3rd death to carry me downward dumbfounded in this mythology? It is mine lack of end in view.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Philomena the Priestess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,