Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1147 Medieval Text Adventure
6th May, 2020 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Camilla the Druid

Camilla means 'free born'. My father saw a free aura surrounding me when I was in my mother's womb, and that is why he selected this name for me. I am still young at 16, but it sees it is time for me to make my way into adulthood. It saddens me I will be without my parents, but I am sure their spirits look out for me!

I am one who follows the druid way of life, appreciating nature and letting one be as they are. I want to continue my path through druidism, hopefully building my skills in nature magick and experience many different adventures!

Sponsored Links:
6th May, 2020 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Druid Camilla

A Sentimental Value

Both of my parents were reluctant to have their portraits painted, so I decided to leave those behind. It was for charity, to be honest, not for their own amusement. I do find the plain ring in my mother's jewelry box, along with other simple items she would have worn on special occasions. This simple ring reminds me of her, beautiful but understated.

6th May, 2020 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Camilla the Druid Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

When I realized it truly was Maxwell I had seen over and over again, I immediately made my way to him and throw my arms around him. I hadn't seen him in almost a year! He seemed put off guard, but then recovered and hugged me back. We pulled away and I asked him what he was doing in the Town, as he was last known to be traveling a bit. He told me he came back to see how I was doing, especially after my mother had passed and my new path. He is much more knowledgeable about being around others than I am, so I am happy to take his advice.

7th May, 2020 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Druid Camilla

A Woodsman looks strange when motionless on the ground.

7th May, 2020 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Druid Camilla

I be the proud owner of a new wooden abode which I bought today fer a hefty price.

7th May, 2020 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Camilla the Druid

The Resurrection of Camilla the Druid. I, Camilla, have died but am alive again! My quest shall continue despite my 1st demise, no one shall keep me below.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th May, 2020 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Camilla Druid

Let it be known that I, Camilla, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

7th May, 2020 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Camilla Druid Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Deity of Camilla

A truly neutral god, Kymani speaks to me through actions in response of my own actions. If I am helping others, he shall help me. If I am hurting others, he shall hurt me. The symbol of Kymani is a Wolf, and is usually shown as a simplistic wolf made of small triangles.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Camilla the Druid

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,