Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1158 Medieval Text Adventure
9th May, 2020 - 1:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bard
(+)

Aedan the Servant

This journal belongs to Aedan, a servant of the people. A pale scaled Dragonborn, I find many do not accept me as easily as they might have accepted my parents. Not as strong as my father would have liked, I spent my days studying the phases of the planets or discerning the airspeed of a laden swallow when I was not busy with my chores.
I am more in tune with magic-users than anyone, though I don't believe I will ever amount to greatness. A life spent helping others is more my style. Should I be proven wrong, let it be known that I rise through the help of my friends, not on my own.

Sponsored Links:
9th May, 2020 - 1:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bard
(+)

Servant Aedan

A Sentimental Value

I take with me the ring my childhood friend gave me. It will remind me of Hope in the years to come, and like her name, will remind me to hope when there is none to be found.

9th May, 2020 - 2:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bard
(+)

Aedan the Servant Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

My builders have completed meh wooden abode so that I, Aedan will abide there.

9th May, 2020 - 2:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bard
(+)

Servant Aedan

Advisor Description

At the physician's home in the Town, I found my old friend Marie collecting a vial. It was a surprise to see her there as I had been looking for her all over town and had nearly given up on the idea of finding her. We talked for a while, falling right back into our old friendship. She had told me a year ago that she was going to live in the Town, and I was grateful to have at least one person I know there. She has grown wise with age too. I'm sure she will give great advice if needed.

9th May, 2020 - 3:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bard
(+)

Servant Aedan

Reflections On Your Mother

Reflections on my mother:
Already my memory of her is fading. What remains is… less than kind. It is always said one should not speak ill of the dead, and so I shan't. Can I write anything good about her? Well, I am still alive, so I suppose I should be thankful to her for that. But there is not much beyond that dubious honour.

> TOPIC: Aedan the Servant

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,