+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1163 Medieval Text Adventure
22nd May, 2020 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Zalzyn
(+)

Zalzyn the Mage

I, am Zalzyn. I was given this name because of my elven heritage. I am at the age of 160 or 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Mage because I have a natural disposition for magical.

I was born an Elf because my parents were elven.

I stand over 6 feet tall with an athletic body. I have long white hair with turquoise eyes. My tan skin and a comely appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows magic-users. I want to become the Ruler of Kings by first creating an alliance between all the races. I generally view alliances as important.

I intend to facilitate inter-race trade and commerce in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that though I prefer the path with the least bloodshed,I will not allow anything act as a hindrance to my goal.Thus, I now start this path towards victory.

Sponsored Links:
8th Oct, 2020 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Zalzyn
(+)

Mage Zalzyn

A Sentimental Value

Glancing around nostalgically, I felt somewhat hesitant to leave. Taking one last sweep of the house, I arrived in my mother's room, or at least what used to be it. This action was a subconcious reflex,after all this was the place I felt the safest. Something by the side caught my eye; the little,ornate sandalwood box by her bedside which she used to guard religiously.
My childhood was filled with stories of this box and it's contents; The Ring Of Solace,a generational heirloom passed down through our family. It was said to pass down the accumulated power of its pervious owners to it's current. My mother firmly believed in this, I was a bit more skeptical, after all, in all my years studying the arcane I had never once encountered magic capable of such a feat.
Fondly picking up the little box,I opened it to reveal what was probably the most basic ring I'd ever seen. It was silver colored with foreign and arrange runes etched into it. At first glance I couldn't tell what metal it was but I was sure it wasn't silver, and definitely wasn't expensive.
I tucked the box away in my pocket, even though I wasn't entirely sure what powers it possessed, if it had any, it could definitely aid me in finding out more about my ancestry.

30th Oct, 2020 - 1:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Zalzyn
(+)

Zalzyn the Mage Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Eden and I met in quite a peculiar manner; in a travelling caravan. She was grabbed in the finest silk money could buy, and had a calming aura around her. I found her resourcefulness useful and immediately made her acquaintance. She might suspect I'm only keeping her around because she's handy, but that doesn't bother me. What use is forming a bond if it'll be cut by human mortality?

30th Oct, 2020 - 1:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Zalzyn
(+)

Mage Zalzyn

I, Zalzyn the Mage, after much toil and perseverance have finally been able to obtain a wooden abode to call my own.

30th Oct, 2020 - 3:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Zalzyn
(+)

Mage Zalzyn

While a Bat Swarm may be difficult for some a Bat Swarm is no match for me.

30th Oct, 2020 - 3:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Zalzyn
(+)

Zalzyn the Mage

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Zalzyn than otherwise might have been known.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Oct, 2020 - 9:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Zalzyn
(+)

Zalzyn Mage

A Dog Rat attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Dog Rat dead.

30th Oct, 2020 - 11:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Zalzyn
(+)

Zalzyn Mage Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Most handsome gentleman of Zalzyn

There was a florist shop in the State streer, just off Marshall Field's, that my mother often patronized, getting flowers after work to bring home. That was one of our luxuries, fresh flowers every now and then.

The florist was a middle-aged man, very nice, rather ordinary-looking. One summer, though, his nephew came from Greece to help out, and my normally rather reserved mother just went crazy. "You have to stop down and see this young man," she said. "He's like… a Greek god. Seriously! The absolutely most gorgeous man I've ever seen." And truly, he was.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Zalzyn the Mage

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,