Kieran the Knight - Page 2 of 4

Mysterious Person at the Tavern A mysterious - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st May, 2020 - 3:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1171 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 21st May, 2020 - 9:58am / Post ID: #

Kieran the Knight
A Friend

Kieran the Knight - Page 2

A Skeleton died due to my unique combat skills.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st May, 2020 - 10:03am / Post ID: #

Kieran the Knight
A Friend

Knight Kieran

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Lady Fluke has blonde golden sun like hair with pale velvet like beautiful skin and Azura eyes her lips are soft and red just as the sun is when melting the earth with heat, her eyebrows nose and ears add to her beauty and they all in one show how magical she looks.

Post Date: 21st May, 2020 - 10:04am / Post ID: #

Kieran the Knight
A Friend

Kieran the Knight Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

While a Bat Swarm may be difficult for some a Bat Swarm is no match for me.

Post Date: 21st May, 2020 - 10:16am / Post ID: #

Kieran the Knight
A Friend

Page 2 Knight Kieran

Most beautiful lady of Kieran

There I seen, brunette beautiful hair a slim but toned build a feisty one of course with armour and a fine blade in the tavern she was gorgeous thee most gorgeous I ever seen bright blue eyes and then there it is, we locked eyes hopefully I see her again.

Post Date: 21st May, 2020 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

Kieran the Knight
A Friend

Knight Kieran

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Kieran than otherwise might have been known.

Post Date: 21st May, 2020 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

Kieran the Knight
A Friend

Kieran the Knight

Kieran the Knight Lives! How can mine failures leave me with my 3rd death to carry me downward bewildered in this fantasy world? It is mine lack of pursuit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st May, 2020 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Kieran the Knight
A Friend

Kieran Knight - Page 2

I, Kieran, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 2 among my fellow men.

Post Date: 21st May, 2020 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Kieran the Knight
A Friend

Kieran Knight Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

A mysterious hooded character with a long beard sits next to me in the tavern and tells me something that makes not much sense to me he says an endowment is to be given to me by an anonymous source, now who would want me to become what I should what does that even mean? And who would send a random hooded stranger to tell me this I need to find out why he has been sent and what all of this means I suppose someone sees promise in me and wants to help maybe they knew my father I will go and find out maybe this is just the start of my journey to becoming Ruler of Kings.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Kieran the Knight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,