Gorm the Paladin - Page 5 of 6

I have defeated a Barbarian. Let all know that - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Dec, 2020 - 2:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1185 Medieval Text Adventure
8th Nov, 2020 - 2:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Gorm the Paladin - Page 5

Reflections On Your Mother

My mother was a noble woman and not only by title but by class. She was well mannered and very resourceful. She wasn't like other women who claimed to be weak or ignorant. My mother had the strength of a strong man and the will of steel yet she was as gentle as a flower when it was time to be nurtured.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Nov, 2020 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Paladin Gorm

Message to Advisor

I went to Llafair looking for work and got a tip to inquire from Stefan at the town tavern about a job he has for me so I am back again. I guess I will be here for awhile and I hope it brings me the kind of gold I need.

25th Nov, 2020 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Gorm the Paladin Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

It was confirmed upon meh, Gorm the Paladin, that I am now an expert in Artist.

2nd Dec, 2020 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Page 5 Paladin Gorm

I am considered the master of the Hand Wrestling Skill.

20th Dec, 2020 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Paladin Gorm

Reflections on your father

My father, I hardly new him because he was never around. I was told he was busy fighting wars and can only assume that he either became addicted to it and forgot he had a family or that he died in battle.

27th Dec, 2020 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Gorm the Paladin

My Next Medieval Adventure

Personally, I think I am ready for a new adventure although the universe may think otherwise. So, I paid a wench to get me some information about possible places to explore. Turns out that my hiring the wench brought good fortune because she put me in touch with a dwarf that was looking for an adventurer willing to secure some gold. I was happy to accept and will now begin the journey.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Dec, 2020 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Gorm Paladin - Page 5

Adventure Entry

There was a big boulder in the way of my passing through a small tunnel, so I lifted it and moved it aside so I could pass. With that out of the way I can now continue my adventure down into the darkness.

27th Dec, 2020 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Gorm Paladin Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

I have defeated a Barbarian. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Gorm the Paladin.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Gorm the Paladin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,