Bodyguard

View Adventurer
Level: 0
Action: Living
ROK II

Takutetsu
(+)

Tetsu the Barbarian

My name is Tetsu. I am known as the Barbarian by many. At the age of sixteen, according to the years of man, I can be described as. I stand 1,89m tall with a muscular common to orcs body. I have black short hair, black eyes. My pale-green skin I have medium-sized fangs that come out of my mouth, and a scar on my arm similar to my father's.

I intend to build a village where I can live with other different orcs just like my father was, and maybe make a city of orcs containing culture and customs, any other race will be welcome in order to become the next Ruler of Kings I will work hard to deserve such a honor.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6 July 2020 - 5:42 am / Post ID: #

Tetsu the Barbarian

Chess is as elaborate a waste of human intelligence as you can find outside an advertising agency. --Raymond Chandler

Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Tetsu
Bodyguard

View Adventurer
ROK II

Takutetsu
(+)

Tetsu the Barbarian Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Sentimental Value

This shield was made by my mother and father on one of my birthdays, I believe that their will is in the shield which will give me more strength and determination in my adventure, and I feel that they will always be with me no matter where I am.

Post Date: 5.2 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Tetsu
Bodyguard

View Adventurer
ROK II

Takutetsu
(+)

Barbarian Tetsu

Advisor Description

I met Leoric at 9 o'clock in the morning, preaching on the streets on one of my various patrols of reconnaissance around the city where I am, he wore the typical clothes of a priest, however, in white with golden details, he said that my armor would not protect me completely and that I needed to have a strong mind and an unshakable faith. We talked for a while until I realized that we became friends even with different beliefs.it was a funny and strange but good experience, I learned about several sacred and valuable things, I always liked to talk to the elderly so I will keep that day forever in my memory.

Leoric: "Tetsu may be a man with good thoughts and a good heart. He would probably know how to use great power." *Leoric's thoughts*.

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Tetsu the Barbarian

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2020
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes
Entertainment
Movies & Music Discussion from our Community:
Kanye West:
By facebook 9 Hours Ago
Top 20 Guitar Riffs:
By California 1.8 Day(s) Ago
Cleveland Indians:
The Cleveland Indians seemed to have found a power bat since both Manny Ramirez and Jim Thome left town. His name is Travis Hafner. By News 1.8 Day(s) Ago
Meghan Markle:
Best of  Meghan Markle Actress By Opinion 2.3 Days Ago
NFL Football:
Who is your favorite? Giants? Dallas Cowboys? National Football League Reviews American Football By Flick 2.8 Days Ago
Hugh Downs:
Newcaster - TV personality By News 3.2 Days Ago
Johnny Depp:
By Lester 4.5 Days Ago
Alex Hepburn:
Cricketer By News 4.7 Days Ago
Gina Carano:
Discuss  Gina Carano MMA - Actress By Pagan 6.5 Days Ago
Knives Out:
Top  Knives Out 2020s By Vegan 6.7 Days Ago
Egypt Dance:
Dancing By Factual 1 Week Ago