Legend the Merciless

Legend Merciless - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Jun, 2020 - 8:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1199 Medieval Text Adventure
27th Jun, 2020 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Legend the Merciless

"Legend!"
"He shall be called Legend!" My father exclaimed in happiness as soon as he found out the news of my mother's gestation. My mother asked him why Legend, but he only smiled in response. If someone could dive into the mind of my father, one would find out that the name Legend was brewing in his mind since the time he got betrothed to my mother. Both my parents were humans. Add to that, they were peasants. Out of necessity and ongoing conflicts, my father became a soldier. My Father had big dreams, but opportunity never came knocking by his door. So he passed all his dreams to his newborn son. "Legend!" "He will be a Legend!"

I grew up in a small town of humans. As far as I know, everyone was into farming or livestock raising. Most males were soldiers fighting in the employ of the king. The rest who were left in the village were old men, the women, invalids and children like me. Everyone was just living each day at a time, worrying about their daily food, and happy to have a roof over their heads. This was how things were when I was born.
I was a curious child according to my mother. I always wandered around the house, and when I grew a little more, I was inspecting every rock and nook in our backyard. I tinkered at everything I can lay my hands on, and usually, it ended in the poor thing's destruction.
My mother was my first teacher. She taught me my letters, my words, then my sentences. Since my father was away, my uncle who was born with a deformed left leg that left him limping through out his life, was my first instructor in the arts of combat. I had no playmates. Every family kept to its own. After doing my morning chores helping my mother, usually feeding the chickens or cleaning the coop, my lessons started with me sitting in the kitchen, while my mother cooked. As soon as my uncle was done with whatever he was busy with, my training with the sword begins. This continued until the time when my mother called for our evening meal.
As years passed, I wanted more. More knowledge, books to read, more news to digest. At the same time, I have learned every tricks my uncle knew. That's when Mother asked for outside help. Every Sunday, travelling monks passed by our town, seeking alms. Mother usually invites them to our house, offering them drinks while she listened to news from the neighbouring towns. My mother asked them for a favour, if they could continue my education both of body and mind. So that's how I got to learn about different races, monsters, different languages, concept of silver and gold. I learned more in wielding the sword and using my shield both as a weapon and as my first line of defense.
My learning from the monks continued for years until I was 16. Then one day, the head monk told me, "You have to head to town to learn more. " Both my parents were dead. In the morning, my uncle has prepared my sack of food and clothes. He handed me a small amount of Gold telling me, "Legend! Be the Legend I have dreamed you would be one day."
So my adventure started. I have grown into a young man reaching 6 feet high, fit muscular body, with my head full of dreams, topped with curly black hair.
My plans, well, to learn as much as I can. You see, I'm hungry for knowledge. I'm craving to learn new things. To rule the kingdom one day? If my learning's bring me to the royal seat, why not! I'm sure I'll be far greater King than the one sitting at the throne.

Sponsored Links:
27th Jun, 2020 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Merciless Legend

I be the proud owner of a new wooden abode which I bought today fer a hefty price.

27th Jun, 2020 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Legend the Merciless Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Sentimental Value

With my sack on the ground, I look back at the humble stone house where I grew up in. Feeling nostalgic, I touched the gold ring on my left hand. It was my father's. A soldier handed it to my mother, delivering the bad news of my father's death. A heirloom, handed from one generation to the next. My father died fighting, sword in hand, with the ring in his finger.
My uncle suggested that I sell it once I get into town. I smiled in reply, then said, "I'm sure the spirit of my parents would be watching from above and help me. If not, my sword and my skills would see me through."
My ring, my father's ring. My ancestor's ring!

ROK II
California
(+)

Merciless Legend

Advisor Description

After getting my pay, I exited the alley, feeling filthy and used. This won't last I tell myself. With hte gold I now have, I can start furthering my training.

"Great job!"
I turned around and saw a man standing by the wall right at the front of the alley I came from. He was about my same height wearing an armor. His face was exposed as he had no helmet with him and he was unarmed. He was of the same built, but more muscular probably from the battles he fought. His face was tanned from long exposure to the sun and had a thick crop of gold hair.

"My name's Cyrille!" He introduced his self. I didn't need to ask but I noticed that he was probably a captain, judging from the armor he was wearing. Being in a new town and knowing no one, I was wary of everyone. But the captain, well there was something just different about him. I felt no harm will come to from the captain.
And as if reading my mind, the captain said,
"Yes! I am here to advise and help you. I will be watching your progress. You can come to me if you've got questions or need any help. Just as long as you're not dead, I can help."

I was about to ask him why he wanted to help me when just like awhile ago, he answered without me uttering a word.
"Let's just say that I've been watching you since you arrived. I see potential in you. Maybe one day you'll be my King. Then I'll be the King's advisor!" He laughs then waves me off as he slowly turns around and heads towards the alley, from where I came from.

ROK II
California
(+)

Merciless Legend

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

The sun rises,
I tell no lies,
I thought he was a Duke
but she was Lady Fluke

Dazzled by her Beauty
just as I am Mighty
my heart taken by miss,
down the deep abyss.

She is incomparable,
oh my lovable,
beautiful Lady Fluke,
eternally perfect looks!

I will take down empires
with my strong desires
to have her in my life
for Lady Fluke to be my wife!

30th Jun, 2020 - 6:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Legend the Merciless

A Dog Rat was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jun, 2020 - 6:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Legend Merciless

Today, my encounter with a Bat Swarm ended with me slaying the Bat Swarm.

30th Jun, 2020 - 8:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Legend Merciless Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I, Legend, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Legend the Merciless

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,