Legend the Merciless - Page 2 of 5

A Gang Leader was one of the enemies that I - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Jul, 2020 - 1:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1199 Medieval Text Adventure
30th Jun, 2020 - 10:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Legend the Merciless - Page 2

Reflections On Your Mother

My mother, no one can come closer to me and my life than my mother. My first teacher, my dance instructor, my friend. She was the strongest person I have ever known. My father was seldom home. He was always away to some battle. And because of this, my mother stood up for both of them. She made sure I was not lacking and she always made sure I was not wanting. She was sweet and always understanding, I always felt reassured after conversing with her. But when I get into mischief, she could be a storm and howl anger and scare your own soul. I know I have lost her, but I also know that she is always with me, in my mind and in my heart.

Sponsored Links:
ROK II
California
(+)

Merciless Legend

Message to Advisor

I had a full tiring day. I trained my reflexes as I know it will be important to my fighting skills. And after a whole day of sweating, I went straight to the tavern where the locals were challenging me. Luckily, my reflexes were great and I won the bet.

ROK II
California
(+)

Legend the Merciless Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Most beautiful lady of Legend

A flower in the desert, it is true for her beauty is one that I haven't seen since I could remember and think. I have seen and met female counterparts in my home town and here mostly in the tavern. But no one can match the radiance that emanates from the lady I have just seen. I could also sense beauty in the inside as well. As if my heart leapt and made me want to take care of her. The only mystery to me is what she's doing in that part of town and why she entered the property known to be a brothel. There must be a good explanation for it.

30th Jun, 2020 - 10:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Page 2 Merciless Legend

I, Legend, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 2 among my fellow men.

30th Jun, 2020 - 11:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Merciless Legend

A Woodsman was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

30th Jun, 2020 - 11:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Legend the Merciless

Now that I have attained Level 3 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Legend than otherwise might have been known.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jul, 2020 - 1:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Legend Merciless - Page 2

A Bully died due to my unique combat skills.

1st Jul, 2020 - 1:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Legend Merciless Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

A Gang Leader was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Legend the Merciless

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,