Angelique Introduction

Angelique Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th Jun, 2020 - 12:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2020 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

Angelique Introduction
A Friend

Angelique Introduction

Hello,
You can call me Beth for short. I discovered this place while searching for a medieval-themed roleplay site, and the more I read it, the more I became interested. Because the Middle Ages and the thought of immersing myself in that world have always been something that excites me. I can't help but wonder what memories I'm going to have, even when I'm writing these sentences right now! I've always been a perfectionist about roleplaying and I've always cared about details. The union of these with ROK II gives me unlimited options. And I'm sure my imagination will be a big supporter.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2020 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Angelique

Welcome, ye have chosen the most unique Text adventure in which thy chosen path will reveal thy destiny. Now, since this is a choose thy own adventure game do take the time to read the tome known as the Player's Rules & Start. Herein, ye will discover the rudiments of game play and the mental fortitude ye will need to begin.

> TOPIC: Angelique Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,