Trinidad And Tobago General Elections 2020

Trinidad Tobago General Elections 2020 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 6th Aug, 2020 - 6:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
10 August 2020
4th Jul, 2020 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

So who do you think will win come Monday, 10th August, 2020? Will we see the PNM under Dr. Keith Rowley for another term or will we see a return of Kamla Persad-Bissessar as PM? Then there is the question of how many seats will each party win and whether Tobago will be a deciding factor. What is your position?

Sponsored Links:
4th Jul, 2020 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

Elections General Tobago Trinidad

There are people who will vote one side or the other no matter what they do or say. They vote on race or tradition and not good sense. What I want to see is how they will handle pandemic restrictions with the amount of people to vote.

7th Jul, 2020 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad And Tobago General Elections 2020 Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

In case you all don't know this is the last of the Rowley administration because UNC will be winning the election and they won't need any partnership!

7th Jul, 2020 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

This is the front page of the Newsday today, Tuesday, 7th July, 2020.

Do you think the photographer, Narissa Fraser was able to accurately depict the sentiment in the country at the moment?

Trinidad And Tobago General Elections 2020 (Hover)

7th Jul, 2020 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

That looks about accurate to me. Coming out of COVID, no work and lack of purchasing power spells out "Unhappy"!

26th Jul, 2020 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Notice they not locking down at all with all these cases happening? Months ago they would of locked down the country for just one person. PNM afraid because people have no work and they want to make sure they win the next election but they not going to win.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Aug, 2020 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Tobago General Elections 2020

Is it just me or does the PNM seem to get a lot more air time on local television than the UNC and other parties.

6th Aug, 2020 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Tobago General Elections 2020 Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

I feel this is the last rounds for Rowley and the PNM. Just too much nonsense going on in the country and they try to cover their tracks with lots of conferences and talk. People not buying that anymore its 2020!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Trinidad And Tobago General Elections 2020

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,