Lucho the Chosen - Page 3 of 11

Let it be known that I, Lucho, have attained - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2020 - 4:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (11) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1209 Medieval Text Adventure
23rd Jul, 2020 - 2:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho the Chosen - Page 3

A Bully looks strange when motionless on the ground.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jul, 2020 - 3:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Chosen Lucho

T'was the first time I encountered a Woodsman. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

23rd Jul, 2020 - 3:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho the Chosen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Why Am I Lucho?

That scoundrel, a special scoundrel actually called me bad and was asking why? I don't know for the life of me how she was able to see into me. I am not bad. I don't believe that I am bad. I am ambitious, driven and focus! I eliminate all opposition and obstacles to my goal. I make it necessary that my plan goes smooth and well. If an opportunity arises for me, I will take it and I don't care if someone gets hurt. What I am doing will ultimately be for the good of the world. It is not bad if the end justifies the means!

23rd Jul, 2020 - 3:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Page 3 Chosen Lucho

I, Lucho, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 3 among my fellow men.

23rd Jul, 2020 - 3:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Chosen Lucho

A Giant ant looks strange when motionless on the ground.

23rd Jul, 2020 - 3:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho the Chosen

A Black Bear attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Black Bear dead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jul, 2020 - 3:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho Chosen - Page 3

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Marauder. The Marauder attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Marauder. Like my story?

23rd Jul, 2020 - 4:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho Chosen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Let it be known that I, Lucho, have attained Level 4 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Lucho the Chosen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,