+  « First of 11 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1209 Medieval Text Adventure
25th Jul, 2020 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho the Chosen - Page 7

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Chosen, but I am also an expert Magician of which I am very proud.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jul, 2020 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Chosen Lucho

T'was the first time I encountered a Barbarian. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

25th Jul, 2020 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho the Chosen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

My dear Alonzo,
I pray that you are well. I am greatly in debt for your never ending help and guidance. I found that your advise to seek youth helped me with my quest to be the Ruler of Kings. I pray that you will not get exhausted in guiding me. I have trained and studied and am on my way to joining the emissaries as you have first suggested. I am planning on training for magick as I would like to have more help with my mission. May you always be blessed and have good health.

Yours truly,
Lucho.

27th Jul, 2020 - 3:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Page 7 Chosen Lucho

Mysterious Dark Cloaks at the Tavern

"I don't know where you heard that or what exactly you heard but let me tell you this… "

I leaned forward, looked at them in the eye one by one, until I settled with their leader.
"I don't care about this king who rules and one thing's for sure, he does not rule over me. I strive to one day change that and cursed are those who would block or stray in my path. I have set out to free myself from human dominance so everyone may live to the way they want, so that every race would be given back their lands and live peacefully. If blood is spilled to reach that goal, so be it."

I took a drink from my ale then noticed the boss elf smiling. I smiled back then continued.
"But don't get me wrong, if you have any plans on taking over once the human king is thrown out from his garbage of a castle, I would be your number one enemy! But if your goals is the same as mine then cast your lot with me. For I will not back down until they burn my body and soul lest I come back and burn them all."

27th Jul, 2020 - 3:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Chosen Lucho

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Chosen, but I am also an expert Magick of which I am very proud.

27th Jul, 2020 - 3:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho the Chosen

I, Lucho am proficient in the Skill known as Familiar Trainer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Jul, 2020 - 6:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho Chosen - Page 7

No one shall lay low Lucho the Chosen. It may be the 3rd time, but I shall conquer this medieval world even if it be the one hundredth time!

31st Jul, 2020 - 7:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho Chosen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 7

I, Lucho am now expertly skilled in Toughen.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Lucho the Chosen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,