Lucho the Chosen - Page 9 of 11

Wish I could change this about myself I wish - Page 9 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Aug, 2020 - 9:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1209 Medieval Text Adventure
31st Jul, 2020 - 9:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho the Chosen - Page 9

Familiar Description

Winter is a huskie. She is large, about 5 feet in length from nose to tail. I call her Winter not because of her thick white fur, but because of her cold blue eyes that when she stares at you, she knows what you want and what your desires are.
Winter appears when I summon her by closing my eyes and imagining her standing right beside me. And as soon as I open my eyes, she will be standing right beside me, looking at me, waiting for my orders. I don't need to tell her what to do. As soon as I think of it, Winter does it.

Sponsored Links:
31st Jul, 2020 - 10:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Chosen Lucho

Finding a job

Toward my goal of becoming the Ruler of Kings, I would definitely need to prepare myself, mind, body and soul. And to do that requires time and gold. For that, a steady and decent paying job is needed. It is hard to find a decent job in the Town that pays a lot. Most of my earnings comes from dangerous tasks and adventures that not only endangered my life but the also the possibility of earning. I pray that I find a break in my life and get a high paying job so I can continue my training and learning unhindered.

ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho the Chosen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Dear Alonzo, I hope you are doing good while reading my correspondence.
As you may know or heard, I found misfortune while doing patrols. I got sucked into a trap by dark elves. I am now in search for ways to overcome them. I would like again to thank you on your unending support. I pray that the gods would keep you safe and healthy.

ROK II
California
(+)

Page 9 Chosen Lucho

Worship of Talinghaga

Glory be yours always Talinghaga and may your darkness spread!
I thank thee for always guiding me on my adventures and tasks. I strive to reach my goal of being the Ruler of Kings so I can spread your darkness more!

31st Jul, 2020 - 10:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Chosen Lucho

This day I made myself and my Kindred proud and I am now at a Clan Level of 1.

31st Jul, 2020 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho the Chosen

This day have I joined the Guild of Emissarys towards becoming an expert Emissary.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Aug, 2020 - 4:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho Chosen - Page 9

Lucho the Chosen Lives! How can mine culpable negligence leave me with my 4th death to carry me downward wonder-struck in this adventure of life? It is mine lack of ambition.

3rd Aug, 2020 - 9:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Lucho Chosen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 9

Wish I could change this about myself

I wish I could change the number of years my life is at present. It would be great if I could be younger once again so I can accomplish a lot of things and learn and train more. Becoming the Ruler of Kings is no easy dream or task. It requires a lot of things and great knowledge. It would be a blessing from the higher powers if this wish could be granted.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Lucho the Chosen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,