The Effects Of Negative Online Reviews Of A Restaurant

- Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 27th Jul, 2020 - 4:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2020 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Effects Of Negative Online Reviews Of A Restaurant

How a few negative online reviews early on can hurt a restaurant. Just a few negative online restaurant reviews can determine early on how many reviews a restaurant receives long-term, a new study has found. The study also found that a neighborhood's median household income affected whether restaurants were rated at all. Source 3z.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jul, 2020 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

Restaurant Of Reviews Online Negative Effects The

Sometimes I wonder if half of the reviews we read online are real or just made up. I mean anyone could go and review something and not even have been there. It can really hurt someone financially if someone is just trying to slander their startup for no good reason other than they can.

27th Jul, 2020 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

The Effects Of Negative Online Reviews Of A Restaurant Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I have seen one successful local restaurant go bankrupt in a matter of few months because of negative review. As a matter of fact, it wan't even an official review except for rumors that was spread giving birth to doubts about the cleanliness and quality of the food they were serving.
The rumor was that they serving reheated left over stir fried noodles (Their main dish) that was why they were serving double the amount for a lesser price. When actually they were able to do that was because they were making their own noodles instead of purchasing it so they can give larger servings for a cheaper price. But the rumor spread really fast since it was a small town where everyone knows everybody.

Reconcile Edited: California on 27th Jul, 2020 - 4:14am

> TOPIC: The Effects Of Negative Online Reviews Of A Restaurant

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,