Jarath the Radical - Page 4 of 7

T'was the first time I encountered - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Aug, 2020 - 6:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1222 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2020 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Jarath the Radical - Page 4

T'was the first time I encountered a Soldier. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2020 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Radical Jarath

Now that I have attained Level 3 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Jarath than otherwise might have been known.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2020 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Jarath the Radical Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Great God Radicalis. I have need of your assistance.I have served you without hesitation. I have spread your name at every opportunity. I have donated regularly to your cause every day since I have been active.I know I am but an unworthy peasant but I am a totally loyal, pious advocate of your creed. I am a radical free man who takes risks to your greater glory. Maybe I have been a little reckless but I will learn by my mistakes and continue as a result to advocate your greatness throughout my short life.
That is my pledge. You have heard my petition.I await your judgement.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2020 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Page 4 Radical Jarath

I, Jarath the radical, must give praise to the God of Free Radicalis for this day I was resurrected and hath been restored by the great Radicalis to fight another day.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2020 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Radical Jarath

Message to Advisor

I have had a mixed day. I did some assignments successfully and then I died on a quest. I was killed by a female elf who almost killed me with one blow. I have now died four times and worry that further deaths will be the end of me. I am now very cautious about what I do.I requested to be resurrected by my deity and he graciously did that. Since then, I've been trying to find an apprenticeship, but I haven't yet found anyone who will take someone with my profession. I am beginning to get concerned about my available gold. I want to learn Magick and get a familiar, but they are so expensive. I'll just have to carry on much as I am for now.
I want to join the emissary guild but don't know where to find it. Things are tough.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2020 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Jarath the Radical

My Next Medieval Adventure

The man was big and rather fat. He was also puffed out.I thought he was a man of some wealth. He wanted someone to find the gold for the people that he had misplaced and needed someone with lots of physical skills. I assumed he needed someone who could run fast, jump high, climb walls or trees and maybe swim rivers. I could tell straight away that the task was well suited to someone physically strong and fit such as me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2020 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Jarath Radical - Page 4

Adventure Entry

The area I passed through was rough and rugged and the terrain was ideal for hostile enemies. I guessed that if I carried on travelling at ground level there would be many places where I could be ambushed by such enemies lying in wait. Climbing to a great height where I could survey my surroundings, identify possible ambush sites and maybe catch sight of those lying in wait seemed a good option.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2020 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Jarath Radical Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

T'was the first time I encountered a Wild Dog Pack. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Jarath the Radical

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,