Jarath the Radical - Page 5 of 7

Message to Advisor Today has been odd. It started - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Aug, 2020 - 6:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1222 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2020 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Jarath the Radical - Page 5

Adventure Entry

A large boulder blocked my path. Who had placed it there, and why, was far from clear. Was it simply chance, or part of an elaborate plot to stop me whilst I contemplated how best to get past it?. I knew if I stopped I might be attacked.I wasn't planning on waiting around to find out if that transpired. I just went for it. I ran full tilt and leapt high into the air passing over the boulder and on my way.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2020 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Radical Jarath

Adventure Entry

Bah!, a suspicious depression blocked my path. I had to assess my options. My preferred manner of getting over would be to use my skill and make a mighty leap across it. However it looked rather a long jump even for me, so I made a decision to climb down the side, cross the base of the depression, and mountaineer my way up the other side. That is what I did.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2020 - 10:31am / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Jarath the Radical Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Caveman died due to my unique combat skills.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2020 - 10:41am / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Page 5 Radical Jarath

My Next Medieval Adventure

He was an old man with very strange black eyes. There were no pupils just black pits above his nose. The old man was bald, not a strand of hair blew across his bald head. He stood thin as as a rake, unusually so, but did not appear to suffer from any debilitating illness to cause it. Yet despite the weirdness of the old mans appearance, I was drawn to accept his task of dragging treasure back to him.
Hew said it needed someone physically able. Well that's me. I am strong, I can swim. Dive, jump and climb. I have the abilities and the will. I' get his gold for him and I'll drag it to wherever he wants it.

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Radical Jarath

Adventure Entry

Bah!, just an obstacle in my way. I saw no issue with passing it. I stepped back and looked around. I saw no one watching, no enemies hiding in the surroundings and nothing of concern to me about the task ahead.
I had another swift look around. Made sure there was a landing area that was secure, and took my run up. Launching myself into the air I straddled as I flew and braced myself for the impact of landing.o.

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Jarath the Radical

Adventure Entry

It was a jump down. A leap to a lower elevation than where I was standing. I looked at the gap. Examined the landing area and then withdrew a little. I began my run up and on reaching the edge took a little jump downwards, my arms out to my side to slow my descent towards the lower level. I held my breath and blew out a lung full of air on reaching the ground. I rolled over to break the fall.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2020 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Jarath Radical - Page 5

Adventure Entry

The old man with no hair and black sockets for his eyes was right. I would need to be physically fit for this task. I have travelled but a short distance, yet I have met obstacle after obstacle, requiring me to jump across spaces down to lower elevations, and long forward distances. I wonder if I am undertaking some sort of assault course and that the old mans task is a test of some description.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2020 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Jarath Radical Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

Message to Advisor

Today has been odd. It started when I attempted a quest. I gathered many physical skills and passed numerous tests,I climbed many times, I jumped frequently and killed many enemies, only to be unable to bash a rock and had to abort. I then trained yet further skills but could not complete the quest as I hadn't sufficient time.
I have at last found a person who takes apprentice trappers, but was turned down due to my low soul rating. Frustrating indeed.
I have worked in the tavern and slept there every night, only to awake being told I have had a terrible night. Where should I sleep?. I have no abode, so where is there an alternative to a tavern when I can rent a room and get a decent nights sleep?.
I want to join the emissary guild but have so far been unable to find it.
I have many of the pink bubbles to spend at the palace of varieties yet find nothing much to spend them on. One can only have so much pumpkin pie.
Yet I am still FREE. I do what I wish. I am not in the service to some Lord, Lady or Artisan. My activities may be frequently curtailed, and my desires thwarted, by my spirit flies unhindered by anyone.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Jarath the Radical

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,