Jarath the Radical - Page 7 of 7

Jarath was a man of few friends, but I attend - Page 7 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Aug, 2020 - 10:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1222 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2020 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Jarath the Radical - Page 7

Adventure Entry

Ah!, yet again I have to put my preference for finding the easy way around those obstacles blocking my progress to one side, for a more vigorous approach. I am becoming paranoid now that all I do is run from an unseen, and probably imaginary enemy, only to be stopped by something that is physically present. That something repeatedly requires me to destroy it in order to pass by. Two compulsions now afflict me, run and bash. Am I still sane?. I don't know I just keep on keeping on.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2020 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Radical Jarath

Adventure Entry

Finally I feel I am close to the end of this nightmare. The compulsion to run without reason is now not so prevalent. The habitual bashing of all obstacles has been left behind. My head throbs at the torment of these repeated behaviours that I cannot rid myself of, so it is with relief that I am confronted with a new challenge. The requirement to use my strength and lift an object. I bend my back, puff out my cheeks, heave it up, only to find it lands back on my foot. The torment goes on.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2020 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

Jarath the Radical
A Friend

Jarath the Radical Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Jarath was a man of few friends, but I attend his funeral because I respected what he sought in life. Jarath was a free spirit who opposed law and restrictions. A man determined that the individual should not be constrained by convention or dogma. He was not one to allow himself to be boxed into a lifestyle of conformity and obedience just to satisfy the beliefs of the society that he reluctantly belonged to. He sought to follow his own beliefs and intentions throughout his short tenure, but he died bravely pursuing those beliefs. He discovered railing against society is a path not easily followed.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Jarath the Radical

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,