Llewellyn the Ranger - Page 2 of 3

Message to Advisor Dearest sister, I continue - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Aug, 2020 - 10:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1223 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2020 - 6:52am / Post ID: #

Llewellyn the Ranger
A Friend

Llewellyn the Ranger - Page 2

Breath of life comes to Llewellyn the Ranger. I, Llewellyn, have died but am alive again! Be it known to all that Llewellyn the Ranger hath returned in the 1st resurrection.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2020 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

Llewellyn the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Llewellyn

Most beautiful lady of Llewellyn

How is it possible for someone to float rather than walk? How can someone look so divine and not be a goddess? How can someone stop my heart with their beauty but leave me living? How can someone cause pleasure or pain with a single word? I don't know but I have met her.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2020 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

Llewellyn the Ranger
A Friend

Llewellyn the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your father

Father was an elf who, unusually for his kind, enjoyed a fight from his earliest days. He would fight with anyone he met who looked at him askance, who muttered anything to me or even, in some cases, looked at him the wrong way. His family, sick of the constant trouble, enlisted him in the army where he fought in many ways. Until, that is, the day he met the woman who was to become his wife and my mother.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2020 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Llewellyn the Ranger
A Friend

Page 2 Ranger Llewellyn

Deity of Llewellyn

Delyth, Goddess of Good, is a beautiful, dark-haired woman of about 5 and a half feet tall. She can appear in many disguises but probably her favourite is as an elderly woman, stooped with age and hands gnarled with many years of hard work.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2020 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

Llewellyn the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Llewellyn

Llewellyn the Ranger Lives! No Lord, no Knight shall be my scourge fer I have returned this 2nd time to continue this adventure.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2020 - 5:11am / Post ID: #

Llewellyn the Ranger
A Friend

Llewellyn the Ranger

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Llewellyn than otherwise might have been known.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2020 - 6:48am / Post ID: #

Llewellyn the Ranger
A Friend

Llewellyn Ranger - Page 2

Let it be known that I, Llewellyn, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2020 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

Llewellyn the Ranger
A Friend

Llewellyn Ranger Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Message to Advisor

Dearest sister, I continue to strive to improve myself in this place and become worthy of our father and my mother. Knowing you are near is a great solace to me and you must tell me if there is anything you need or that I can do for you.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Llewellyn the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,