Garath the Emissary - Page 5 of 12

Fun With Eggs Burlesque Competition Dressed - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Aug, 2020 - 10:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (12) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1224 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2020 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath the Emissary - Page 5

Adventure Entry

Again I was forced to swim. Is this objective simply a case of passing over many rivers and lakes?. Does it not require hiking and camping and orienteering across the hills and forests?. I sure hope so. My clothes are wet, and I am cold, and my equipment is dripping water. Hopefully the sun will dry my clothing, and I'll be able to travel more comfortably soon. .

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2020 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Garath

Adventure Entry

Yet another object blocks my path. This one as large as me. Once more I have no alternative but to attempt to swim past it. Again I wade into the water and strike out with fast overhand strokes. My front crawl is strong, and soon I pull myself past the obstruction and reach the other side. Am I destined to remain soaking wet on a permanent basis. I hope not. My camp fire tonight will be badly needed to dry my saturated clothes.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2020 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I seek your benevolence through the majesty of a divine intervention oh great Kair.
For I have unfortunately succumbed to death in your service.
In the course of spreading your word across the land I was killed by a heathen, unholy, wild, godless creature without warning or reason.
A creature who in every respect is an abomination to what you seek to achieve.
I have travelled far and wide from town to Llanfair to Angelsey to preach your gospel and spread the word. I have trained relentlessly in your name. i have learnt skills and taken part in events. All to extend my abilities in order to become more effective as an advocate of your teachings.
I have never strayed from being compassionate,helping those who needed help,donating money to the poor, ignoring the siren calls of those who have tried to tempt me.
Always, and in everything I have done, have I followed your guidance. Not once have I strayed from the path to righteousness that thou had laid out for me to follow.
The tasks and assignments that I have undertaken, I took only that I might advance in abilities and in so doing be more effective in your service. In all that time I have managed to be successful and dutifully, in your honour, achieve those objectives, complete the assignments, and in so doing enhance your glory.
On this one occasion. This one single occasion I have died in your service.I respectfully request that you intervene in that death in order that I may once again rise and return to serving you as I had done so diligently until now.
I am at your mercy. I wait on your compassion.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2020 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Page 5 Emissary Garath

I, Garath the emissary, must give praise to the God of Good Kair for this day I was resurrected and hath been restored by the great Kair to fight another day.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2020 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Garath

Message to Advisor

Today was not a success initially. I set out to glorify the name of my god Kair. I chose a path that I thought was suited to furthering his glory. A path to map out an area of the wilds. This involved a lot of swimming, something I have trained hard in, and am adept at. I had no difficulty in completing these tasks. I was later confronted with an obstacle as big as me, that I had to pass, by bashing it. That was no problem whatsoever. I am adept at bashing things. I was then confronted by some enemies who I dispatched with ease. Wild dogs hold no fear for me. Finally at the point when I thought I had completed the task I was confronted by some wild, lunatic creature that attacked with great vigour. I fought bravely, resisted the urge to flee, which would have brought shame on both you and Kair, so I stood firm and fought. But the madness of the banshee was too great for me and I fell under it's frenzied attack. I perished.
To my dismay and shame I had to petition the great god Kair for whom I had adventured to glorify. I had to beg that he resurrect me from my death.
To my eternal gratitude Kair blessed me, and did indeed decide in his wisdom to bring me back into the world, in order that I continue to work in his name.
Since that salutary lesson I have become more circumspect. I have returned to the training grounds and honed my skills to greater levels. I have donated to the church as a small recompense for restoring me to life, and I have maintained my soul pure, as I pursue my life devoted to easing the suffering of the weak, donating to the poor, and being sympathetic to those who mourn.
I resisted the temptation the devil placed before me. The old woman who left her bag of gold unguarded at her feet as she slept. Whilst I need gold, for it is the lack of material wealth that delays my progress, I passed by that open temptation to take what is not mine. I left it where it lay while the old woman slept. It was not for me to take gold that I had neither earned nor deserved.
Since that encounter I become more learned. I have spent time in the archives, the town hall, and the library.I have researched peoples, places, and creatures and I have made notes.
After all that effort and dutiful work I felt I deserved a few minutes of frivolity. I involved myself with tavern banter, and took part in the dancing competition where some locals won wagers placed upon me. Good luck for them. I am glad they benefited from my fun.
That is my journal for today. A day that started disastrously but finished well.
Tomorrow I must train even harder, study even more diligently, and glorify Kair even more completely.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2020 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath the Emissary

Worship of Kair

Today Kair I have practised what I pledged to you yesterday. I have not risked my life in your name such that I have needed to beg your intervention in resurrecting me from death. Today I have been circumspect in my actions, cautious in my approach to life, and diligent in my studies.
I have trained hard in your name. I have followed the way of your teachings, and I have started my quest to become ruler with you at my side, guiding me every step of the way.
Today oh Kair I spoke to the assembled people of the town. I addressed them publicly. I told them of your creed. I explained the way of the righteous. The way to salvation.
That way being your way. To follow your direction in all things as they go through life's challenges.
I expounded the need to help those who are unable to help themselves.
I explained that the poor are not poor through choice, and that the road to eternal salvation can be travelled by those who give away their gold generously, to those who have greater need of it.
I championed the idea that the weak need the protection of the strong, and the sick the comfort of the healthy.
I shouted from the rooftops that you are the one whose goodness transcends all, and that by following you, the life of the ordinary citizen is enriched with greater meaning.
I stood up openly, and placed myself firmly in your domain. I risked ridicule and criticism from the unbelievers, the unholy, and the doubters.
I stood proud. I spoke loud, and I addressed the crowd.
No one can now reasonably doubt my devotion or my commitment to you.
For today oh Kair, I preached your word to the maximum of my ability. I preached fervently to an assembly gathered to echo your words, spoken through me, as your champion on this land.
I am your spokesperson and I will never flinch from that responsibility.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2020 - 10:55am / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath Emissary - Page 5

Worship of Kair

Kair oh great god of good I beseech thee to give me the strength to always walk in the way of goodness.
Grant me the the self control to shun those who tempt me with gold or other favours.
Grant me the wisdom to judge when I am being tricked, and to ignore such deceit
Grant me the vision to see those who need assistance
Grant me the strength by which to help them
Grant me the compassion to attend to the sick and ill
Grant me the generosity to donate gold to their treatment
Grant me these things oh Kair, not for my personal gratification but simply so that I might serve you better today that I did yesterday and better tomorrow than I did today.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2020 - 10:55am / Post ID: #

Garath the Emissary
A Friend

Garath Emissary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

Fun With Eggs Burlesque Competition

Dressed in a ridiculous costume I strode out provocatively onto the tavern floor. I pranced around and flaunted my appearance. I waved, bowed, waggled my backside, and pushed out my tongue at those present. I hopped over on one leg to the basket of eggs and put an egg under each arm in my armpits. I then also took an egg in each hand and commenced the assault course. Over the chair, under the table. Easy!, I achieved them without difficulty. I jumped onto the bar and walked it's full length. I then balanced successfully on one leg at the end, sticking out my tongue at Lady Fluke.. The eggs were still secure. The eggs are now well stuck in my armpits glued by sweat, but remaining unbroken so far.
I jumped down from the bar, mounted the wooden stairs and without using my hands I leaped onto the stair rail, sliding down to the bottom on my backside. Still the eggs remained in place. I never expected to hear a crack, nor feel feel a cold sticky gooey mess run down the inside of my arms, for I am the egg master. King of all that has been laid.by chickens.ducks, geese, platypus and any anything else that lays eggs.
I finished my flourish with a forward roll across the tavern floor, rose to my feet and took a bow.
I then took the eggs from my sweaty armpits, both still intact, and said,
"So who want's egg and sweat for breakfast?"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Garath the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,