How I Met Your Mother

How Met Mother - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Nov, 2010 - 12:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
How I Met Your Mother TV Series
TV Series
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2009 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

How I Met Your Mother

How I Met Your Mother

What is your review for the TV Series, "How I Met Your Mother"?

How I Met Your Mother
How I Met Your Mother (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th May, 2010 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Mother Met How

How I Met Your Mother Season 5 Episode 21 - Twin Beds - A weekend away having to sleep in twin beds makes Marshall and Lily realize they might help their home life. Both Ted and Barney tell Robin they"re still in love with her.

Post Date: 11th May, 2010 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

How I Met Your Mother Sports & Fashion Music Movies

How I Met Your Mother Season 5 Episode 22 - Robots Versus Wrestlers - The friends crash an upscale party attended by prominent intellectuals, and Ted tries to show off his brainier side. Arianna Huffington, Peter Bogdanovich and New York Times crossword editor Will Shortz have cameos.

Post Date: 18th May, 2010 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Mother Met How

How I Met Your Mother Season 5 Episode 23 - The Wedding Bride - Ted discovers the date movie he sees with a girl is based on his relationship with Stella.

Post Date: 26th May, 2010 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Mother Met How

How I Met Your Mother Season 5 Episode 24 - Doppelgangers - Marshall and Lily make a secret pact to start trying to have a baby if they ever finally see Barney's doppelganger. Meanwhile, Robin finally gets an offer for her dream job.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2010 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

How I Met Your Mother

How I Met Your Mother - Season 6 Episode 5 - When Ted meets a hot girl who opposes the new GNB building being built he starts wondering if he really should take the job.

How I Met Your Mother
How I Met Your Mother (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2010 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

How Met Mother

How I Met Your Mother Season 6 Episode 7 - Marshall and Lily research how to conceive a baby with the gender of their choice. Meanwhile, Robin is growing more and more irritated by her perky new co-anchor, Becky.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

How Met Mother Movies Music Fashion & Sports

How I Met Your Mother Season 6 Episode 8 - When the gang attends a black tie fundraiser at the Natural History Museum, Ted runs into Zoey and sees a whole different side of her when she introduces him to her husband, The Captain.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: How I Met Your Mother

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,