Do You Know How To Dance?

Do Dance - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st Feb, 2008 - 5:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Yes, it is a simple question, but one for which the answers will vary, especially for those who are shy among us. I for one can just get by, I do not claim any special moves or techniques. What about you, what can you dance to?
21st Feb, 2007 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Yes, it is a simple question, but one for which the answers will vary, especially for those who are shy among us. I for one can just get by, I do not claim any special moves or techniques. What about you, what can you dance to?

Rate yourself 1-10 with 10 being a pro. I am about a 5 I think.

Do You Know How To Dance? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
22nd Feb, 2007 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Dance To Know Do

I would say that I was around a 5 also.
I attended dance lessons and classes from being 3 until I was 19, and did ballet, latin american, disco and ballroom, so it was quite varied! I used to teach a small children's class dance too.

My husband absolutely hates dancing, so I stopped dancing when I was 19.(when I got married) So I don't think I would be a great dancer these days, but I do think that you wouldn't completely forget everything either!

22nd Feb, 2007 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Do You Know How To Dance? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

QUOTE (DianeC)
I would say that I was around a 5 also.

Oh come on, you went to dance lessons for years and you are only rate yourself as 5? Even if you have not danced in a long time you are bout to still have special moves - you do not forget these things easily. I never did any formal learning and I just sway enough to fool everyone into thinking I am dancing.

22nd Feb, 2007 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

Dance To Know Do

Thanks for the vote of confidence laugh.gif, but seriously, I haven't done any dancing for 19 years, so that's why I rated myself 5.
I think I would end up standing on several feet if I tried it again!

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2007 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dance To Know Do

She rated herself a 5 after taking dancing lessons? That's a shocker.

I'd rate myself a 5 as well at dancing, first my brother taught me, that was a mistake, but afterwards I had my mom teach me. Danced better with my mom teaching then my big bro.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please keep your messages free from extra characters that are not alpha / numeric (numeric should be for stats) while using good grammar. You will notice most Posts here are written without the use of 'chopped words', excessive smilies, slang, dialect(s) or Teeny Bopper scribbles.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2008 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I would say I am a 6. I took jazz and modern when I was younger since my older sisters and brother did it. Then I leaned toward breakdancing. I stopped that to take piano and art. Now 20 years later I play capoeira which is a mix of martial art, dance and gymnastics. some moves of breakdancing have their roots in capoeira so it suits me well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Feb, 2008 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Do Know To Dance

Umm let me see...Have you ever heard the expression "rent a tile?" Is that considered dancing? Because that's what I do unfortunately. I can dance a little but I must admit, I am no Paula Abdul or Ginger Rogers biggrin.gif I will probably rate myself as a 3. Just to be honest....

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2008 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do Know To Dance Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I have never heard of "rent a tile". It sounds interesting. Please explain...

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Do You Know How To Dance?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,