Savis the Pathfinder

Savis Pathfinder - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Jun, 2020 - 1:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1189 Medieval Text Adventure
15th Jun, 2020 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Savis the Pathfinder

My name is Savis, known as the Pathfinder for many of this world. At the age of sixteen, by the count of men, I am a girl with a fit body, average in height but strong in my posture; short black hair that reveals my half-elf part, but the way to stand and present of a human.

I intend to combine my strenght with my wits and knowledge in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
16th Jun, 2020 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Pathfinder Savis

A Sentimental Value

Although it's no especially valuable, the ring once belonged to my grandmother and then to my mother before coming to me. It's simplicity always ressonated with me, making me remember that what is really important are the memories the ring was made of.

16th Jun, 2020 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Savis the Pathfinder Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I was drinking at the tavern after a hard day of working in the farms. My body was sore due to the "welcome" of my coworkers, when I noticed a singular lady, sitting a few tables away, looking at me. It was not the first time I saw here, but this time she didn't look alway. Instead, she took a deep breath, as even to make herself feel braver, stood up and walked to me.

She sat at my table and presented herself as Caelia and telling me she was my stepsister. I cannot say how surprised I was. I doubt her in the beginning, but she gave me enough information for me to realized she was really a stepdaughter to my father. I was so enraged by the idea of my dad betraying my mom than I stood up and left before she could say anything else.

It took a few days for us to meet again. This time I was calmer and, I have to say, pretty curious to know more about her as well as about my father. We talked for long hours and, in the end, I can say I developed some affection for that girl that was now part of my family. There is much I still have to think about all of this and our relationship, but we agree to keep in touch with one another.

17th Jun, 2020 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Pathfinder Savis

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

18th Jun, 2020 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Pathfinder Savis

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

What a beautiful lady I see
Standing proud in front of me
Her eyes look straight at my heart
Or maybe they are looking at my parts
I don't care either way
I just want her without delay
If she ever want to be my honeybee
She must know where to find me.

18th Jun, 2020 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Savis the Pathfinder

I am considered the master of the Run Skill.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jun, 2020 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Savis Pathfinder

I, Savis am proficient in the Skill known as Reflexes.

29th Jun, 2020 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Savis Pathfinder Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Most beautiful lady of Savis

She is shorter than me, but her posture makes her feel so big she could fill the room only with her smile. Her hair is blonde and short and she wears noble clothes that make her even more beautiful, but do not take the joviality of her.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Savis the Pathfinder

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,