Sarra the Druid - Page 3 of 5

I am a Druid because I have joined the Guild - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Sep, 2020 - 10:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1233 Medieval Text Adventure
7th Sep, 2020 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Sarra the Druid - Page 3

My Next Medieval Adventure

The woman seemed desperate, and it made me want to help even more. The adventure was for a noble cause, feeding families, so I took it without hesitation. The golden goblet may be an easy find, but something tells me there might be something keeping others from finding this treasure. The task will be filled with physical tasks, according to the map. Although I am new to adventures like this, I feel confident in myself.

Sponsored Links:
7th Sep, 2020 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Druid Sarra

Ever fought a Wild Dog Pack? I did… and beat it to death.

7th Sep, 2020 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Sarra the Druid Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Adventure Entry

I saw the downed tree from afar, and contemplated on my course of action as I got closer. It seemed small enough I could lift it and move it a foot or two for me to pass by. On either side of the fallen tree was no easy path. Lifting was my easiest option, so I did my best. Unfortunately, I slipped on the rocks below me feet and stumbled. I tried once again.

7th Sep, 2020 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Page 3 Druid Sarra

I, Sarra the Druid, was attacked by a Zealot Leader and was victorious in combat.

7th Sep, 2020 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Druid Sarra

Vera the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Sarra

I recognized the fighter when she walked into the tavern. Vera had been a hired bodyguard for myself and my mother a few times when my father deemed it too dangerous to leave us alone. She was only a little bit older than me, but much stronger physically. When she saw it was me, Vera was happy to keep my company for dinner. I offered my small abode to her if she needed a place to rest, and she took it.

7th Sep, 2020 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Sarra the Druid

Worship of Ruvin

I heard the voice of Ruvin in my dreams, so at dusk I made my way to an altar outside of town. After sitting down in the cool grass, I let a handful of raven feathers fall from my hands to the ground, and placed my bowl of lavender on top. I lit it and closed my eyes, breathing in the scent as I relaxed my body.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Sep, 2020 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Sarra Druid - Page 3

A Camouflage Skill expert I am today for I have been taught well by Dubheasa.

7th Sep, 2020 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Sarra Druid Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

I am a Druid because I have joined the Guild of Druids.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Sarra the Druid

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,