Arago the Wanderer

Arago Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Oct, 2020 - 6:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1241 Medieval Text Adventure
4th Oct, 2020 - 12:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dramhollow
(+)

Arago the Wanderer

I am Arago. Many people called me the Wanderer. At the age of sixteen, many people described me as a young half-elf lad with short hair as dark as oak, eyes the same colour as the sea, and a small scar on the side of my left eyebrow.

I intend to slowly work my way up from adventuring so I can gain the gold and alliances in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
4th Oct, 2020 - 12:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dramhollow
(+)

Wanderer Arago

A Sentimental Value

It was a gift that my mother gave me after I had turned sixteen, right before she died. Not wanting to leave the last memento I had of her, I decided to bring this ring and wear it so I can always remember her and my old home, even in the darkest time.

8th Oct, 2020 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dramhollow
(+)

Arago the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

No one shall lay low Arago the Wanderer. I, Arago, have died but am alive again! Mine ambition is to be Ruler of Kings and yet I have suffered blemishes for the 1st time much to mine in awe. I am not in a dark vision yet I have become it.

8th Oct, 2020 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Dramhollow
(+)

Wanderer Arago

Advisor Description

After I buried my mother, I saw a young human woman about my age walked toward me. She told me that she was sent by my father to me, and she handed me a letter. I read the letter and it was from my father, he said that he made a mistake when he was on-duty as a soldier and that he apologized to me for abandoning my mother and me. He also said the young woman that will be sent this letter to me is my Stepsister and that we should take care of each other. I couldn't believe it at first and asked her for the legitimacy of this letter. She told me everything about my father when he met her mother and what happened afterward. And thus, it appears that my first traveling companion is my stepsister that I had not known of her existence until recently.

> TOPIC: Arago the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,