Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1246 Medieval Text Adventure
13th Oct, 2020 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ogwill
(+)

Jolis the Druid

I, am Jolis. I was given this name because my father thought this a appropriate name for his only son. I am at the age of 1.1 or 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Druid because my mother was a druid and taught me the old was of the world. She taught me about all the plants and herbs for healing and magic. I felt like I was drawn to it, like something in me wanted to be one with nature and the forest.

I was born a Draconian because my parents were both half Draconian and half human. So I look more human then Draconian but for the eyes and fangs.

I stand 5 foot 10 inches tall with a average body I have some muscle tone, but I am thinner then most due to having not a lot of food growing up. I have dark brown hair with small green cat like eyes. My dark skin and toned appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows clerics and druids. I want to heal the land of war and fighting by first starting a trade in healing potions or being a guide through the woods for adventures. I generally view alliances as important for help and knowledge.

I intend to bring peace to this world by bringing all faiths together as one, as all things in nature are one. I will do all I can in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that the forest will always be my home, however the pull of cleansing this world of evil is to great. Thus, I now start this path towards wherever the goddess leads me.

Sponsored Links:
13th Oct, 2020 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ogwill
(+)

Druid Jolis

A Sentimental Value

On my mothers death bed she told me of a family ring that she had hid in the fireplace. She stated it had been handed down from her mothers, mothers, mother. "If you wish to succeed in this world then wear the ring you must." "If you follow your path good luck you shall have, but despair will befall you if you stray." "Be true to your self and always remember to.... To.... .. " To fulfill my mother dying wish I take out my knife and carve away at the mortar around a dull green rock built into the fire place. After several hours of working the large rock finally comes loose. As I pull it away I see a small wooden box. I take out the box and open it and see the plain wooden ring. Its lacquered a dark brown color with the grain shining threw. I place it on my right index finger and take one last look around my house before I walk away for good.

13th Oct, 2020 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ogwill
(+)

Jolis the Druid Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

As I walk into the tavern to get a room for the night a girl bumps into me. Sorry she says looking up at me and smiling. "Follow me Jolis " she says and walks over to a table in the corner. How dose she know my name I wonder as I follow her and sit down across from her. As I look her over and notice the slight gray hairs sticking out of her red hair. And her eyes, something about them has me just stunned. "My name is Keria and I was your mothers sister." "Once she found out she was ill she asked me to keep a eye on you." "This" she waves a hand around "is my place." "You own this place?", cool free room and board I think. "No I just run it, and other things." "How long have you been watching me?" I ask. "I have been keeping tabs on you since you started at the blacksmiths shop." "Well what do you want now?" " Nothing, just to let you know you have a friendly ear to talk to and a place to get information" "What kind of information?" "All information flows threw this place on the lips of the drunks and girls who work here." With that she gets up and walks away to the bar to pass out more drinks. I am left wondering who this girl really is and if she can be trusted. However I do know where I have seen eyes like that before, On my mother. Well I will just watch my mouth around her so my information dose not flow to others until I know I can trust her as I did my own mother.

13th Oct, 2020 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ogwill
(+)

Druid Jolis

While a Woodsman may be difficult for some a Woodsman is no match for me.

13th Oct, 2020 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ogwill
(+)

Druid Jolis

Deity of Jolis

When I was young I had dreams this is true. One of my dreams was of a beautiful goddess in a garden so great that you could loose yourself in it forever. Later my mother told me that this was a vision from Ninsar (Lady Greenery) the Goddess of plants. She said it was a sign to follow in her footsteps and become a druid and learn all I could about healing and plants. Everyday I pray that my plants will grow and I will become one with them all.

14th Oct, 2020 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ogwill
(+)

Jolis the Druid

Worship of Ninsar

I lay in the grass fighting sleep I push my hands into the dirt and close my eyes and pray to the Goddess Ninsar. Goddess of the flowering plant. Thank you for covering the earth with a beautiful blanket of vivid colors and smells. Assist me as I also continue to grow and become a better person. May I wake full of the knowledge of the earth and the strength to carry on in your name. O Goddess I pray of you may you and all the flowers always bloom.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Oct, 2020 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ogwill
(+)

Jolis Druid

Reflections on your father

I had the dream again but her words "reflection on your father", what could that mean. I know little of my father but what my mother has told me. He left shortly after I was born to fight in the war, to fight for his freedom. She said he was a good man with a big heart. Rugged and a man of few words, but when he did speak for some reason people listened. I could tell that she loved him deeply by the look in her eyes when she spoke his name. "Rownan was my rock in a sea of trees" she would always say. I do not know where he is and if he know that she has passed. Mabey one day will met in this life of the next.

14th Oct, 2020 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ogwill
(+)

Jolis Druid Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Most beautiful lady of Jolis

I saw a girl today that must have been created with a brush of a master painter. Her hair long and black with a pale but bright complexion. She could have been the tiniest elf you had ever seen if but she had the pointed ears. She was quick on her feet a assisan or a thief I bet, however I care not her beauty has captured my heart. The biggest thing that I noticed was a marking on the back of her neck that looked like a infinity symbol. I hope this hobbit can make this meeting happing. However if not I would gladly loose another 5 gold for just a look of her beauty.

> TOPIC: Jolis the Druid

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,