Comil the Wanderer

Comil Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Oct, 2020 - 7:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1247 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 13th Oct, 2020 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Comil the Wanderer
A Friend

Comil the Wanderer

I am Comil. Some call me a wanderer because I left my home village at the age of 5.3 (16 in human years). I am slightly taller than an average human, and built for endurance. I have tan skin, long black hair which I wear in a braid, black eyes, and a stern expression.

I am a half elf born to a human mother and elf father. My mother has died recently of an illness. I do not have an interest in finding my father.

My goal is to explore the world to find a way to live peacefully. I wish to survive without relying on the judgements of others, since I have seen how humans treat those of other races in this country. I believe that the best way to begin my exploration is to find and learn from Druids.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Oct, 2020 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Comil the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Comil

A Sentimental Value

I found this plain ring on a string around my mother's neck when she died. Her disease had caused her to grow thin and it no loner stayed on her finger. It is a dull iron ring, more simple than any adornment I have seen her wear, and yet she was never without it.

I took it to remember her. It is small and plain enough that it should not trouble me to carry while I wander looking for my place.

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2020 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Comil the Wanderer
A Friend

Comil the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

On my first day in the Town, I stayed at the tavern. In the evening, when I was coming back after failing to capture a hog for Stephan, I heard a familliar voice. Tolmor ran up from behind me, calling my name. He looked the same as he had the day I left my home, over a month ago.

Tolmor is a tall muscular human with pale skin, hair, and eyes. His strange appearance can be frightening to some, but he is a gentle human. Tolmor is around 30 years old. He dresses simply in utilitarian clothing.

Tolmor has been working as a woodcutter near my home for as long as I can remember. We have always had a good relationship, and I am happy to see him. He tells me that he followed me to the Town because my mother asked him to look after me.

I tell Tolmor that I have decided to learn to live independantly, and that I plan to find druids. He replies that until I get all of that figured out, I will need an older person to have my back. I cannot find it in myself to be unmoved by his support.

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2020 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Comil the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Comil

No one shall lay low Comil the Wanderer. I, Comil, have died but am alive again! I awoke again for the 1st time. I am lost in wonder by it. I felt like it was a world of the middle ages. I shall objective for better.

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2020 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Comil the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Comil

Comil the Wanderer Lives! My quest shall continue despite my 2nd demise, no one shall keep me below.

> TOPIC: Comil the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,