Tarlonya the General

Tarlonya General - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Oct, 2020 - 11:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1248 Medieval Text Adventure
14th Oct, 2020 - 2:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Tarlonya
(+)

Tarlonya the General

I am Tarlonya. My father gave me this name to predispose me to take care of myself while looking after others. In my native dialect is means "wolf girl." Forest green hair and olive skin surround my almond eyes. At 5'8" with an athletic body I can be quite intimidating for a female elf.

I have a love of weapons and running through the forest. I am not afraid of magic. In fact, while I am not sure why I am drawn to it, I study it as a hobby.

Although I never knew my father, I was partly raised by the men from his camp, who taught me all they could. They dubbed me 'the General' early on when they realized my determination to both learn and lead. I will use what I was taught on my path to become the next Ruler of Kings and bring more justice and freedom to the people.

Sponsored Links:
14th Oct, 2020 - 3:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Tarlonya
(+)

General Tarlonya

A Sentimental Value

Although I was leaving to follow in my father's footsteps, I was still very close to my mother. I just couldn't part without something to remember her

By. Through my martial training and constant companionship of those who knew him, my father revealed himself to me and hast become an

Integral piece of my soul. Now I must do the same for my mother. We held each other for a while, both shedding tears, after she gave me her ring

Of solace. It was with this ring that she would meditate on whilst carrying on without my father. They made many vows of love and loyalty before

He gave it to her as a token while he would be gone. It was his mother's ring originally and is now a treasured heirloom. I assured her of my destiny

As soon as she entrusted it to me. And I swore to her, by my troth, I would return home safe and sound. But that night I prayed I would never have

To hold on to it as if it were all that was left. I prayed that I would not know that part of my mother.

18th Oct, 2020 - 2:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Tarlonya
(+)

Tarlonya the General Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

It was early morning, about the time the chill started to wane, that Tarlonya set out to begin her day. In a long, blue tunic over white leggings, and adorned with with her forest green hair flowing freely, she made her way to the farmers market to buy some bread. Once there, she began to fulfill her simple quest for eatables. Crate by crate, she passed each selection carefully, examining and pondering before haggling over the price. Always frugal, she took her time and so spent a while perusing the selections. She chose common rye bread over the pricier bagels.

The flat cakes were particularly appealing and she could already taste the honey she would put on them. She was aching over the expense when a figure caught the corner of her eye. At first she shrugged it off, but after persistent glances she decided enough was enough. She casually moved her way towards him, pretending to continue shopping until they were within a foot of each other. She turned sharply and spat out, "Do ye often traipse the breads just to smell them and admire the height of their bloom?" No sooner had she quipped then she noticed his commanding presence. His leather shoes laid the foundation for his shapely legs cloaked in grey chausses. A stunning yellow mantle draped his maroon tunic and matching buttons. All this was under his handsome face, duly crowned with a princely coif. The union of each other's surprise culminated in a mutual intuition- namely that he was a man of wealth and connection; and she was a hearty woman of both strength of character and temerity.

18th Oct, 2020 - 11:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Tarlonya
(+)

General Tarlonya

House of Sorrows

Anxius symbolizes anxiety and fear. Gaelinus (I forget his actual name) symbolizes anger and the unknown. Whenever something new comes along Anxius side of us acts nervous or behave in such a way that we are in denial. The other brother side of us acts with fear and tendencies of either lashing out or ignoring what is right in front of us. He also stands for the everyday distractions that keep us from seeing what is actually important.

Insolitam stands for ignorance, the cause behind Anxius & his brother's bad comportment. When we just run through life without seeking truth we curse ourselves to be bound by the inclinations of human nature. We stay undisciplined and unruly with no real way to keep grounded like we should be.

The father is the ego and the house stands for the opportunities for change, which is represented by the various visitors that bring new challenges. When the father creates he is practicing compassion and getting close to understanding true mindfulness. Thus will the curse be lifted and the ego destroyed. The bite marks represent learning from the past. We all have scars to remind us of the many lessons that teach us.

When the father/ego passes away, there will be no one left to feed the fire of fear and anxiety.

> TOPIC: Tarlonya the General

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,