James the Evil - Page 6 of 8

Message to Advisor I cannot say today is in - Page 6 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Oct, 2020 - 11:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1250 Medieval Text Adventure
22nd Oct, 2020 - 2:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

James the Evil - Page 6

It was confirmed upon meh, James the Evil, that I am now an expert in Toughen.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Oct, 2020 - 2:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Evil James

Finding a job

Finding a job. It wasn't easy finding one suitable for my profession. As a matter of fact, I am still searching for a suitable job. However for the time being, I am so desperate for gold that I currently do prostitution. Perhaps one day I will have enough to start back up in a correct pursuit in my rulership path.

22nd Oct, 2020 - 4:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

James the Evil Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

No one shall lay low James the Evil. I am still James the Evil even if this mass escape into fantasy doth maketh me astounded the 6th time over.

22nd Oct, 2020 - 4:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Page 6 Evil James

Breath of life comes to James the Evil. I had motive but lost sight of it. For the 7th time I suffereth a final fate within this quest.

22nd Oct, 2020 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Evil James

Wish I could change this about myself

I, James, tends to have a very bad soul. My luck is withering and no one wants to associate with me so that I can follow my path to ruling. Perhaps that is what I have to plan next. How to bring my soul back up to acceptable conditions.

22nd Oct, 2020 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

James the Evil

James the Evil Lives! I am no undead despite this 8th reality of tears.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Oct, 2020 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

James Evil - Page 6

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

I want to be a Ruler of Kings! I want to truly show people how corrupt our society is! For the wealthy walks over the commoners, surnames tells all rightfulness. Purely ranked through ever cranny. I will soon rule over all the kings, and show how it feels to be brought down to their knees pleading for the simplistic things of life. When their decisions really have a say and they cannot fall back using wealth or their followers.

26th Oct, 2020 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

James Evil Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 6

Message to Advisor

I cannot say today is in my favor. I've worked and worked as I can see fit in my schedule, yet I still feel like I am not getting anywhere in my progression. A few gold pieces here and a few there but not enough to travel around and or to get armor and weapons to protect my "hide".

+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: James the Evil

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,