Melissa Nosti - Another Pretty Face Gets Off The Hook

Melissa Nosti Pretty Face Hook - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 27th Oct, 2020 - 10:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Melissa Nosti,Another Pretty Face Gets Off Hook Pedophile
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2020 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hostie’s weak sentence after teen sex. A former flight attendant has served one week in jail after having sex with a 15-year-old, as she’s considered “low risk” of reoffending. Source 2w

Image from Facebook public domain.

Melissa Nosti - Another Pretty Face Gets Off The Hook (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
27th Oct, 2020 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Hook Off Face Pretty - Nosti Melissa

Women are never seen as a threat and that is why some pedophile females can get away so easily. The shame should really rest on the judiciary.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

27th Oct, 2020 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

Melissa Nosti - Another Pretty Face Gets Off The Hook History & Civil Business Politics

As I based my character off of, this society from old to current ages are based so much on the looks rather than equality. Insurance for example, Young males pay more than than the same age female with multiple tickets. People get judged by having their own beliefs and or an opinion that a higher up person differs, However, don't let me start with the economic standpoint of people.

Back to the main topic at hand, I believe everyone should have the same amount of time in a crime, no matter what their appearance or judgements are.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 3 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.3%

> TOPIC: Melissa Nosti - Another Pretty Face Gets Off The Hook

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,