Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1267 Medieval Text Adventure
5th Dec, 2020 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Druidah
(+)

Arnald the Mighty

I am known as Arnald the Mighty. I am at the age of 16 years old, in the human mind, that is. Elves consider me 1.6 years old. I stand tall even for an elf. My gray eyes perceive the world around me. Hair flows down on my back, like a blond waterfall flowing down a high mountain. Generaly, I can be considered kind and light-hearted, but those who oppose me, bevare! I can be just as evil and inconsiderate. Alliances? Nah! I do not need anyone to help me, I would rather carve my own path out of this realm. I can do anything what needs to be doing to fulfill my destiny.

Sponsored Links:
5th Dec, 2020 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Druidah
(+)

Mighty Arnald

A Sentimental Value

My keepsake from home is a plain gold ring. It was my mothers and fathers wedding ring, so when my mother died, I felt compelled to take it with me, to have a part of both of them with me at all times, even if their bodies are embraced by the mdother earth.

5th Dec, 2020 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Druidah
(+)

Arnald the Mighty Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I was just arrived at the town when I heard armor clanking behind me and a shout: "Ye lad, stop there! Arnald, stop!" I spun around and came face to face with an orc captain, clad in full plate armor, looking me up and down. "EH? Yer mother said ye are stronger than ye look. Doubt her words!" He grunted at me. "Who are you, if I may ask?" I asked. He saluted then said: "Captain Draaghon of… Bah, not important. The important thing is that I've known your father and mother. Your mother asked me to help you in any way I can. Let's just say, I oblige her due to she once saving my children from wolves in the forest. And we orcs have honor. Meet me at the center of the town anytime you need advice." He stormed away. This was a most peculiar meeting, let me say. An orc and an elf becoming friends, and then my mother trusts my well-being on this brute? All right, at least he knows a few things about combat, I presume. Let's stick with him and find out what he has to share.

6th Dec, 2020 - 2:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Druidah
(+)

Mighty Arnald

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

6th Dec, 2020 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Druidah
(+)

Mighty Arnald

No one shall lay low Arnald the Mighty. I, Arnald, have died but am alive again! How can mine sins leave me with my 1st death to carry me downward astonished in this reality of tears? It is mine lack of end in view.

6th Dec, 2020 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Druidah
(+)

Arnald the Mighty

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

I see before me, a most welcoming sight,
Lady Fluke, hair blonde dyed.
Blue eyes, seeing all the sights,
These eyes, taking in the lights.
Rosy cheeks, oh, so nice-looking,
So pretty head, wonder what she's thinking.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Dec, 2020 - 10:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Druidah
(+)

Arnald Mighty

Reflections On Your Mother

My mother. She was so a lively elf lady. She always taught me how to hunt, how to read and write to sharpen my mind, how to do some magic to make the people astonished. When he died, I grieved for a long time.

8th Dec, 2020 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Druidah
(+)

Arnald Mighty Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Deity of Arnald

Shadina is a deity of freedom. She assumes the form of a hawk, all seeing, all knowing. She requires her followers to do whatever they please, as long as they don't disturb the flow of manitou in the universe.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Arnald the Mighty

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,