Evapotranspiration

Evapotranspiration - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 1st Jan, 2022 - 10:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2020 - 10:43am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Evapotranspiration

Evapotranspiration in an arid environment. Evapotranspiration is an important process in the water cycle because it is responsible for 15% of the atmosphere's water vapor. Without that input of water vapor, clouds could not form, and precipitation would never fall. It is the process by which water is transferred from the land to the atmosphere by evaporation from the soil and other surfaces and by transpiration from plants. Source 3c.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jan, 2021 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Evapotranspiration

I live in Arizona so I can appreciate this effect. I always wondered how plants got enough water to sustain themselves.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2022 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Evapotranspiration
A Friend

Evapotranspiration UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Evapotranspiration is measured by lysimeters. It consists of a buried container and laterally closed, so that the water drained by gravity (Which would have infiltrated to the aquifer) is collected by a drain.

> TOPIC: Evapotranspiration

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,