Autism & Fireworks

Autism Fireworks - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 30th Dec, 2020 - 6:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th Dec, 2020 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Autism & Fireworks

LOUD fireworks - just the sound of it activates my PTSD and stresses me out. For years we battled with this ill fated invention that is supposed to be entertainment and instead is a nightmare for our children and our pets. I still remember the days when I had to hold my children, on the autism spectrum, tightly as they screamed in agony with the explosions overhead in our own home. While they have been able to manage it now that they are older and we have things in place I still remember those days. If you know exactly how I feel and wish you had solutions then you can try these tips:

Sponsored Links:
30th Dec, 2020 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Fireworks and Autism

I don't mind fireworks but not when they are near my home! If I want to see fireworks or hear them then I will go the parks, lakes and other open areas designated for them. My child never liked them but the noise cancelling headphones did well to stop the nuisance of the sudden bang.

> TOPIC: Autism & Fireworks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,