Orc Introduction

Orc Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2020 - 1:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2020 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Orc Introduction
A Friend

Orc Introduction

Hello there! I don't really know who will be reading this in the future but that's fine *laugh*. Well… I've played tabletop Role-playing Game for a long time. ~~at least five years seems to be a long time~~. I decided to try my luck in this community because I love writing big lores for my ocs and normally I can't use 100% of them. English it's my native language and I've not finished the English classes so sorry if I write something horrible wrong.

I could say that my favorite part of playing Role-playing Game it's the drama that I can put in the lore and make a Gallant Knight become a huge villain that wants to conquest the world. Or maybe a farm boy that's actually… is just a farm boy who loves carrots. *laugh* I think that's pretty much what I have to say so bye and see you around I think.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2020 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Introduction Orc

Welcome. In this text role-playing game one will need to carefully read the beginnings of the Player's Manual known as the Rules & Start. Thereafter, the start of detailed character creation will begin which will test one's ability to stay focused and solve the mystery of the game.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2020 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Orc Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Orc! That's your new username since the other… well, its something you are not and we wouldn't want to confuse people now would we? *wink*.

> TOPIC: Orc Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,