Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1273 Medieval Text Adventure
2nd Jan, 2020 - 2:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Capsandchems
(+)

Gendry the Baron

My name is Gendry, a 16 year old human male. Many refer to me as " the baron", albeit sometimes with great sarcasm. My father was given a small tract of land barely worthy of being called a barony in exchange for fighting in one of the many civil wars. Though from a family that owns land, I've lived a life with barely more luxury than a peasant. Toiling the fields has made me strong however, and the gruff soldier that my father influenced me in developing some inkling of natural military prowess. I plan to establish a band of mercenaries and gain notoriety as a warrior climbing the feudal ranks from my low standing as a baron.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jan, 2020 - 3:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Capsandchems
(+)

Baron Gendry

A new abode has been acquired and I, Gendry the Baron, intend to full occupy the wooden structure.

2nd Jan, 2020 - 10:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Capsandchems
(+)

Gendry the Baron Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Sentimental Value

Looking among the things adorning my childhood home for something of sentimental value to bring on my journey, I decided upon my father's flail. It served him well in the war and it is all I have left to remember him by. His spirit will guide me on my way and I will think of him as I wield his former weapon.

2nd Jan, 2020 - 10:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Capsandchems
(+)

Baron Gendry

Advisor Description

When I arrived in town, just inside the gates, I was approached by man named Fein, a Captain of the local military chapter wearing a mixture of Gambeson, chain and plate armor and carrying a shield adorned with the painting of a gold colored Griffin on a red and blue checkered background. Fein explained he was a friend of my father's and had been informed I would be arriving. I suspect it was mother who may have sent ahead a messenger. Fein told me that he has heard much about me and would like to "take me under his wing" when I am ready to join a more organized military force. Fein appears to be well respected by his men and I am pleasantly surprised to know I will have such a mentor looking out for me. Fein clearly believes I have potential as a warrior and leader.

2nd Jan, 2020 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Capsandchems
(+)

Baron Gendry

Today, my encounter with a Dog Rat ended with me slaying the Dog Rat.

2nd Jan, 2020 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Capsandchems
(+)

Gendry the Baron

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Bat Swarm. The Bat Swarm attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Bat Swarm. Like my story?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jan, 2020 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Capsandchems
(+)

Gendry Baron

Reflections On Your Mother

My mother, as a baroness, should have lived a life of luxury. Surely she truly loved my father to willingly assist toiling the fields with him and the servants all those years. Though tender at heart, she pulled no punches in steering me towards a life of relative virtue and away from that of a ruffian.

2nd Jan, 2020 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Capsandchems
(+)

Gendry Baron Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Let it be known that I, Gendry, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Gendry the Baron

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,