Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1279 Medieval Text Adventure
6th Jan, 2021 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Jerold the Rogue

Jerold was raised in a relatively wealthy family by his parents. Jerold started exhibiting signs of abnormal curiosity in his childhood. As a child he began to toy with locks and how to pick them as a game. He never meant any harm by it and didn't think it would lead to negative circumstances. One night, Jerold tried picking the lock of the next door neighbor as a challenge because he got bored with his family's locks. He was caught and was sent to jail. Although his family could bail him out, they didn't because they wanted to teach him a lesson. The judge was harsh on Jerold and gave him 6 mo imprisonment. When he was released, his family gave him a modest amount of money then sent him on his way, short of disowning him.

Jerold is a happy go lucky hobbit that has the "adventure fever ". He stands 3' 9" and weighs 55 lbs. His cheerful hazel eyes are framed by neck length curly light brown hair. His sense of humor overrides his wisdom at times leading to… misunderstandings.

Jerold seeks to roam the countryside looking for odd jobs and quests to make his way in the world. He has no long term plans… Jerold tends to live in the moment.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jan, 2021 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Rogue Jerold

A Sentimental Value

Jerold still feels a closeness to his mother. He realizes he shamed his family by an attempted break in for his neighbor, but he believes his mother sent him off for his own good. He loves his father as well but wasn't as close to him as he was his mother.

6th Jan, 2021 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Jerold the Rogue Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I met Hoodlum as a teenager. I looked up to Hoodlum as a folk hero of sorts. I admired his sneaking and lock picking skills. I would often sneak out at night and talk with him. He is very knowledgeable about the thriving arts… although we sometimes disagree on morals and ethics.

6th Jan, 2021 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Rogue Jerold

T'was the first time I encountered a Dog Rat. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

6th Jan, 2021 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Rogue Jerold

The Resurrection of Jerold the Rogue. I, Jerold, have died but am alive again! This be a freakish inspiration, for who knew that it would take mine 1st resuscitation to be mesmerized.

7th Jan, 2021 - 12:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Jerold the Rogue

Jerold the Rogue Lives! It is mine disappointments that caused mine 2nd demise within this reality of tears. What duty do I need?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jan, 2021 - 12:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Jerold Rogue

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Bully. The Bully attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Bully. Like my story?

7th Jan, 2021 - 12:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Jerold Rogue Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Jerold the Rogue Lives! This be a reality of tears, for who knew that it would take mine 3rd resuscitation to be fascinated.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Jerold the Rogue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,