Kulk the Wanderer - Page 4 of 5

I have defeated a Marauder Band. Let all know - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Jan, 2021 - 1:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1281 Medieval Text Adventure
7th Jan, 2021 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Kulk the Wanderer - Page 4

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Bandit Band. The Bandit Band attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Bandit Band. Like my story?

Sponsored Links:
7th Jan, 2021 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Wanderer Kulk

Let it be known that I, Kulk, have attained Level 4 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

7th Jan, 2021 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Kulk the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Knight attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Knight dead.

8th Jan, 2021 - 2:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Page 4 Wanderer Kulk

Kulk the Wanderer is raised. Be it known to all that Kulk the Wanderer hath returned in the 5th resurrection.

8th Jan, 2021 - 2:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Wanderer Kulk

A new abode has been acquired and I, Kulk the Wanderer, intend to full occupy the wooden structure.

8th Jan, 2021 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Kulk the Wanderer

My Next Medieval Adventure

I was in the tavern getting some breakfast when a half elf sat next to me. "I heard you were looking for employment. I know someone who needs an item recovered. It's a heirloom that my client values greatly.". I feel confident about this quest getting proper training.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jan, 2021 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Kulk Wanderer - Page 4

T'was the first time I encountered a Woodsman Leader. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

8th Jan, 2021 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Kulk Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

I have defeated a Marauder Band. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Kulk the Wanderer.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Kulk the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,