Fena Introduction

Fena Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Jan, 2021 - 1:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2021 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Fena Introduction
A Friend

Fena Introduction

Hi everyone,

I've been playing play-by-post Role-playing Games for more than 10 years now and simply love to develop stories together with other people, building and shaping characters and just letting my fanatsy flow. Unfortunately, over the years, many of my Role-playing Game-partners lost interest in play-by-post or could not find the time to write. I also started to play Dungeons & Dragons about a year ago, which I really enjoy. However, I am missing the writing part and also, especially at the moment, the need to actually meet in order to play Dungeons & Dragons is sometimes not easy to fullfill. Therefore, I am looking forward to the experience of ROK II, everything I read about it made me very curious since it is a new form of Role-play Gaming for me. I am looking forward to building a character, to writing, exploring and meeting nice people.
I was born in Germany and still live there, finished my master thesis in language science last autumn and just started a new job as a phd-student this year.

All the best
Fena.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2021 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Fena

Salutations adventurer. Ruler of Kings II will invigorate thy imagination. Prepare thyself to enter this new world of detailed Character building with you as the controller of destiny. Please proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start, which is the vital preface of the Player's Manual.

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2021 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 74
Flag Posts: 331
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 7.3%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Fena Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Greetings and welcome to the game. I’m new here trying to figure out what things to do… but I like the game.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 5th Jan, 2021 - 2:26am
Signature:

> TOPIC: Fena Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,