Melva the Wanderer - Page 3 of 4

Relation Description There have not been many - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Feb, 2021 - 2:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1297 Medieval Text Adventure
14th Feb, 2021 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Melva the Wanderer - Page 3

Adventure Entry

That was unexpected! I saw the river and figured it would be easier to cross where I was than to walk further to find a bridge of sorts. I was wrong, and am now having to dry by the fire before I attempt this again. I suppose I am going to look for a more shallow and calm part of the river to cross if there is no bridge.

Sponsored Links:
14th Feb, 2021 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Wanderer Melva

A Wild Dog Pack died due to my unique combat skills.

14th Feb, 2021 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Melva the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Breath of life comes to Melva the Wanderer. No Lord, no Knight shall be my scourge fer I have returned this 2nd time to continue this adventure.

14th Feb, 2021 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Page 3 Wanderer Melva

Adventure Entry

After searching for the best area to cross the river, I finally found it further than I expected. I was much more careful with my crossing this time, watching for rocks and animals that may cause me to tumble into the water. Thankfully, I am now on the other side and warming up with a small fire before I move on.

14th Feb, 2021 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Wanderer Melva

Adventure Entry

I suppose I made a wrong turn earlier, because it seems the only way forward is to get across a small crevice between two rock cliffs. I think I can jump over it, but is it worth the risk? I can look for another way to the other side, but with the thickness of the trees, I doubt there is anything else for me to do.

14th Feb, 2021 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Melva the Wanderer

I, Melva the Wanderer, was attacked by a Bully and was victorious in combat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Feb, 2021 - 2:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Melva Wanderer - Page 3

Krys the Warrior joins the Adventure Party of Melva

Now that I am spending more of my time on adventures, I found a warrior who I have convinced to join me on my quests. Krys is the strong silent type, but she also has a soft side that I found by accident. She had stopped when she thought I wasn't paying attention and picked up a wildflower. She placed it into her book and started walking once again. When I asked what the flower was for, she seemed to get flustered and completely ignored the question. It was amusing.

15th Feb, 2021 - 2:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Melva Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Relation Description

There have not been many people who have made me apprehensive and interested at the same time. Joseph, a regular at the tavern I frequent, seems to be one of the few. He wasn't as tall as some men, but taller than me, with a beard that was clean and styled nicely. When he glanced my way and gave a slight smile, my stomach flipped and I almost dropped the basket of dried herbs I was carrying!

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Melva the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,