Melva the Wanderer - Page 2 of 4

Adventure Entry The ground was uneven, with - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Feb, 2021 - 7:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1297 Medieval Text Adventure
14th Feb, 2021 - 9:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Melva the Wanderer - Page 2

A Bat Swarm was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

Sponsored Links:
14th Feb, 2021 - 9:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Wanderer Melva

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Melva than otherwise might have been known.

14th Feb, 2021 - 9:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Melva the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Melva than otherwise might have been known.

14th Feb, 2021 - 10:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Page 2 Wanderer Melva

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new stone abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

14th Feb, 2021 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Wanderer Melva

Today, my encounter with a Woodsman ended with me slaying the Woodsman.

14th Feb, 2021 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Melva the Wanderer

Let it be known that I, Melva, have attained Level 3 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Feb, 2021 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Melva Wanderer - Page 2

My Next Medieval Adventure

Now that I have expanded my skills, I am ready to move from working in the Town to going outside the walls, so to speak! My first grand adventure is a treasure hunt! I am looking forward to the actual process of the trip than the ending, but the extra coinage will be extremely helpful in moving forward with my what I want out of life. The man found me through Stefan, which isn't surprising, and asked me to find this treasure for him.

At first, I was wary of his task, but then he explained the economic hardships of his family. With a thorough look at him, he had an air of a tired, poor, man who just wanted something good to happen. This treasure of his was hidden by his grandfather for this kind of emergency. I asked around, and it seems this man's story can be proven.

I'm off to explore the wilds away from Town!

14th Feb, 2021 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Melva Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Adventure Entry

The ground was uneven, with rocks and tree roots scattered all around. I had forgotten this path was up a steep hillside, and had to take a break once or twice to take a sip of water. Still, I pushed on, even with the slight ache in my calves.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Melva the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,