Why Dancing Sucks - Page 2 of 3

Dancing sucks because I have no rythm therefore - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 29th Apr, 2017 - 1:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2010 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Why Dancing Sucks
A Friend

Why Dancing Sucks - Page 2

Dancing sucks because people get offended when all you do is belly bump them off the dance floor. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
9th Aug, 2010 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Sucks Dancing Why

Here is a quote about why dancing sucks that backs up some of what you said:

international QUOTE (H. P. LOVECRAFT)
Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2010 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Why Dancing Sucks Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Name: Anon

Comments: Dancing sucks because random movements on a rhythm (the movements are also mostly of rhythm by most "dancers") is just completely nonsense.

Now now, I do not mind dance styles, like tango or capoeira, I mean the "free" dancing in clubs and disco's, you call that dancing? Random movements that don't fit into the music or the rhythm?

Either, dance using a style, or be REALLY good, like the quest crew, if you can dance like them, organized and fitting, then you may dance, but that's my opinion.

Post Date: 10th May, 2011 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Sucks Dancing Why

Name: Anoyonamas

Comments: I am I dancer and that's not very nice we work just as hard or even harder then you do playing baseball or soccer I like to see you take a class you will probably run home crying.

10th May, 2011 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Sucks Dancing Why

Anoyonamas don't take it so personal, not everyone is into dancing (just like not everyone is into soccer). For me people, dancing sucks because they cannot do it properly or simply because they don't like it.

29th Apr, 2017 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

Why Dancing Sucks

Most of the people I've seen dancing think they can dance but really look ridiculous I just don't tell them how out of rhythm they are on the floor. I'm no better myself but I'm smart enough to keep my seat *wink*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Why Dancing Sucks
A Friend

Why Dancing Sucks - Page 2

Dancing sucks because the more I drink the better I get at it until I'm sloppy drunk and the best dancer on the floor. Just ask me and I'll tell you. I'm glad I don't do that very often because videos on the web last forever. undecided.gif.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Why Dancing Sucks
A Friend

Why Dancing Sucks Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Dancing sucks because I have no rythm therefore I can not dance to save my life. I prefer to sit on a chair and watch others dance. Unless a slow song then it is easy you just hold tight and rock side to side *smile*.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Why Dancing Sucks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,