Tiger Woods - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 29th Nov, 2009 - 2:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (20) »
Tiger Woods
Eldrick Tont Woods - Golf
27th Jun, 2007 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods

He is a proud and happy dad of a beautiful baby girl! His wife is Scandinavian. I saw the pictures of the baby and looks just like him! Congratulations Tiger: Pics

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2009 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Woods Tiger

Tiger Woods Misses

TURNBERRY, Scotland (AP) - Tiger Woods has missed the cut in a major for only the second time in his professional career. Woods made two double bogeys on the way to a 4-over 74 Friday and won't be playing the weekend at the British Open, missing the cut by one stroke. That's happened only one other time since he turned pro - at the 2006 U.S. Open shortly after the death of his beloved father, Earl. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2009 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tiger Woods Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Tiger Woods injured

Golfer Tiger Woods was injured in a car accident this morning, the Florida Highway Patrol reports. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2009 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Tiger Woods
A Friend

Woods Tiger

From what I am hearing it is a serious accident with Tiger Woods in serious condition after hitting trees close to where he lives. They do say that alcohol is not a factor in the accident.

27th Nov, 2009 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Woods Tiger

Tiger Woods was already released, it was not serious it seems:

international QUOTE (CNN)
Windermere, Florida mayor: Tiger Woods released from hospital, treated for facial lacerations.

28th Nov, 2009 - 5:42am / Post ID: #

Tiger Woods

The reports say that they have no reason to believe that alcohol was involved. Which pretty much means that there was no blood test at the hospital. Which pretty much means that we will not have a guarantee that this was not true. So they definitely cannot charge him with DUI or DWI...evidence is gone.

I read the reports and wonder why his wife takes a golf club out of the house to bash in the back window when her husband was in the front of the SUV. Also, why not just go in and get a set of keys? Did they have a fight and he storm off in the car? This story has a LOT of holes in it.

Could it be that Tiger misses his father (only been 3 years since his death) and at this time during the very beginning of the Holiday Season, he just got upset that his father wasnt there? That could very well be the case.

However, for a guy that keeps his private life private...this is going to be pretty hard to sweep under the rug.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2009 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Tiger Woods
A Friend

Tiger Woods

I have to agree with you on that Vincenzo. I think there is a lot more to this story than we are hearing. I wonder about the latest scandal that he is having an affair on his wife. Is this the reason she was at the door with a golf club?

29th Nov, 2009 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Tiger Woods Movies Music Fashion & Sports

He postponed another interview with the police. It is not looking good, the rumors indicate that he was having an affair with another woman (hence the time of the accident) but with a gorgeous woman like his wife why would a man do that? If it is true, he must be really stupid.

Or...

Could it be drug related?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (20) »

> TOPIC: Tiger Woods

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,