Fenris the Wanderer

Fenris Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Apr, 2021 - 4:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (24) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1324 Medieval Text Adventure
14th Apr, 2021 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Fenris the Wanderer

My name is Fenris. Many called me The Wanderer as I grew up, as I would spend hours upon hours wondering the wilderness around our small village. In time, I took a liking to it and kept it for myself.

I am a half-blood and know very little of my heritage. My mother was a half-blood herself and would always change the subject when asked.

I am tall and lean, not an uncommon trait for a half-blood. My hair is long and grey, my eyes a deep forest green. My elvish features make up for my rough look from climbing trees and hills and exploring ancient forests. It took me some time to feel at ease around people, but many hours down in the tavern made me good friends who taught me much, even if getting past my ... Differences took some time.

My mother, however, was responsible for most of who I became and put much trust and love into making me believe I could achieve anything I would like. Now that she is gone, as I come of age, it is time for me to go out into the world. It is my strong believe a fairer kingdom can exist, beyond class, beyond race. This is the spark that keeps my heart alive and what I will always fight for.

Sponsored Links:
14th Apr, 2021 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Wanderer Fenris

A Sentimental Value

On the day of my departure I didn't want to bring anything with me, but one ring. This was my mother's ring, a plain silver ring with a small sigil unknown to me. She never told me what it meant and while she didn't use it I would find her morosely looking at it very often. I believe this sigil may be the key to my past, to all my mother has never told me. Only time shall tell.

14th Apr, 2021 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Fenris the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Soon after I arrived in the Town I had a rather unexpected encounter. I had left the Tavern for a stroll through Town on my first night, wanting to get a feeling for the place without the crowds that colour the streets during the day. As I stopped for a few minutes by the central square, lost in thought as I looked at the waxing moon, a voice came from right next to me. It was a rather young women, though certainly older than myself. I was new in town, she told me. She could see from my eyes. I was startled and said nothing. She smiled and looked up at the sky herself. She said her name was Niska and she liked coming here at this time of night, when there was no one around. Though given her line of work that didn't happen often, as she was usually busy. Even though I knew nothing of this stranger I felt a certain kinship to her I believe she did as well. We talked for ours ans she told em all she knew about the city. I, for the first time in my life, trusted someone with my desire for a fairer kingdom. She did not laugh at me, but looked at me rather sadly. She did not believe that was something easily achieved, yet she could see I truly believed it and was determined to fight for it. 'I shall always help you when I can' she said, 'Come to me whenever you need and I shall come to you whenever I can'. She kissed my cheek and vanished into the dark night.

14th Apr, 2021 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Wanderer Fenris

My builders have completed meh wooden abode so that I, Fenris will abide there.

14th Apr, 2021 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Wanderer Fenris

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Lady Fluke, such as you there is no other.
By the generous Earth Mother
The gift of Beauty you have been given.
To intoxication any mortal would be driven
By your presence alone.
Lips, deep blood red and silky
Skin so smooth and milky.
Any King and Queen they would dethrone.

The intensity of your deep blue eyes
Is matched only by the kindness of your heart.
But the passion in your laughter
is your one true art.

14th Apr, 2021 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Fenris the Wanderer

A Shameful Day Burlesque Competition

As I stood behind the curtain, waiting my time, I felt terrified. It was the first time I had done anything like this, but I did come to the city for new experiences. I took a deep breath and stepped into the stage. For a split second I thought I would freeze when I saw dozes of eyes staring back at me from the audience. But somehow, my mind cleared. I may have never performed in front of an audience, but I am a scribe. I have wrote and read many manuscripts, and I have spend enough time in taverns to know what makes common people laugh. I smiled to myself. I was ready and found out I had a better talent at acting than ever though.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Apr, 2021 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Fenris Wanderer

A Dog Rat looks strange when motionless on the ground.

14th Apr, 2021 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Fenris Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Breath of life comes to Fenris the Wanderer. I, Fenris, have died but am alive again! How can mine culpable negligence leave me with my 1st death to carry me downward dumbfounded in this freakish inspiration? It is mine lack of end purpose.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (24) »

> TOPIC: Fenris the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,