Kirito Introduction

Kirito Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 13th May, 2021 - 12:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th May, 2021 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 10
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.2%
[+] Gain: 32.00 FP
Charm: none

Kirito Introduction

My name is Bill, I like anime and History. I have played Dungeons & Dragons and other Role-playing Games for almost 5 years. I am also an avid gamer. I learned about ROK through a friend, so here I am. To finish, I'm really excited to try out ROK II. Thank you very much.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th May, 2021 - 8:42am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th May, 2021 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Kirito

Welcome. Hast thou a mature mind to be able to navigate the difficulties herein? Since ye have made time to enter into this Medieval Fantasy Text Role-playing Game make sure ye read the full Rules & Start of the Player's Manual. In this ye will see the depth, scope and mental maturity needed fer thy Character to stay alive. If ye try and fail… it means thou art not ready for this level of mystery.

> TOPIC: Kirito Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,