Aheawan the Madman - Page 2 of 2

Worship of Vestehr I fetch an animal from the - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd May, 2021 - 11:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1337 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 22nd May, 2021 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Aheawan the Madman
A Friend

Aheawan the Madman - Page 2

Relation Description

Grendel is a beautiful lady that has long flowing locks of the most priceless golden hair. She has eyes that are able to make me stop in my tracks, and she stands tall, her height reaching to my chin, she has long legs and arms that will allow me to train her more effectively in the art of swordfighting, as her reach shall be longer than most women. She moves as thought she is possessed by the most skillful dancer, and she wears subtle clothing, which is a blended mixture of dark and light fabrics, to remain hidden, as she is quite shy and does not seem to respond to most of my attention.
She will be a terrific suitor for me, and I will have great children with her.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd May, 2021 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Aheawan the Madman
A Friend

Madman Aheawan

T'was the first time I encountered a Skeleton Knight. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2021 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Aheawan the Madman
A Friend

Aheawan the Madman Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Let it be known that I, Aheawan, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2021 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Aheawan the Madman
A Friend

Page 2 Madman Aheawan

Ever fought a Woodsman? I did… and beat it to death.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2021 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Aheawan the Madman
A Friend

Madman Aheawan

Let it be known that I, Aheawan, have attained Level 3 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2021 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Aheawan the Madman
A Friend

Aheawan the Madman

Why Am I Aheawan?

I do not regret my choice. My unique upbringing has often led me to solitude. It is too late to go back on my decision now, even if I wanted to change, I'm fine with watching my own back. You will always have somebody questioning your decisions in life, but as long as you know they are comfortable, then you're perfectly safe. I'm glad I can remove pointless distractions such as friendship.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd May, 2021 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Aheawan the Madman
A Friend

Aheawan Madman - Page 2

Worship of Vestehr

I fetch an animal from the streets; a stray dog. I place the blade to its paw and ... I place it at the altar. The paw explodes in a burst of red and golden mist, and all of a sudden, my entire torso feels lighter.
I ask Vestehr to give me more endurance and an increased mental focus for the years ahead, in order for me to better achieve my goals. I utter the final words; "May this short sacrifice provide us with a closer blond."

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Aheawan the Madman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,