Xorxes the Slayer

Xorxes Slayer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th May, 2021 - 1:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1341 Medieval Text Adventure
29th May, 2021 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Krakowvitz
(+)

Xorxes the Slayer

My name is Xorxes, I was given this name because it is the same name of a man that my Mother once knew with an unbelievable strength and agility. At the age of 16 or 17.8 according to man I am known as the Slayer because I have successfully slayed a powerful and large Boar like creature known as "Zungaris The Beast of the Dessert" to the east of my home village. A feat that has not been conquered even by the toughest of warriors from my village.

I was born a Half-Easterner because my Father is an Easterner and my mother is a human. I was conceived when my village was raided by the nearby Easterner Barbarians and my absentee father abruptly forced him self upon my mother, a normal 19 year old woman at the time. As sad as that might be, that is still the reality of my situation. I live with my mother in her village

I stand at an impressive 6 feet and 11 inches tall, far taller then any of my human family member. I have short black hair with big blue eyes. My brown skin and an oddly muscular body type in general makes my appearance unique.

I see myself as someone who follows the way of Physical fighters and magic users, for I am interested in magic that could enhance my already somewhat inhuman strength and agility. I want to create a country where half-breed people like me could live in peace and free from discrimination, I would also enact my revenge on those who have wronged me in the past. To do so I would gather money by doing mercenary work or any other job up for hire and raise an army of powerful half-breeds to join my cause and create as well as administer our own country.

I intend to conquer other kingdoms by force to unite them under my rule and set free all the people that is oppressed by the unfair system the Humans and other species has enacted. I also enjoy the company of women, sometimes even too much. A trait that I might have gotten from my barbaric Easterner absentee father. My main weapon of choice is a cutlass on my right hand and a war hammer in my left.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Fri Apr 19 18:22:44 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Xorxes the Slayer

Add Comment
Can someone tell me more about xorxes the slayer this needs looking into briskly how thoroughly and maybe get a better idea.

> TOPIC: Xorxes the Slayer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,