Ragnemundus the Weird - Page 2 of 2

Bellaria Kingdom of Ragnemundus "I fell - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Sep, 2021 - 11:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1342 Medieval Text Adventure
13th Sep, 2021 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ramon
(+)

Ragnemundus the Weird - Page 2

House of Sorrows

I,Ragnemundus,have concluded the following:Due to a condition that both of your children possess,seemingly a curse inflicted by this "Insolitam",you have identified hardships and challenges that they might face in life which you want to protect them from.Difficulties such as the way others will handle them and how they would react to the world,i think?Pardon me,it has been some time since I tried to understand your tale and I have forgotten some details.I also interpreted that you claim to have "Created" this place,since you cannot live life like others do due to your duty as a father,and that this place is a place of some sort of contemplation or solace,i guess also a way to escape reality in a place where you can control what otherwise you could not,only to realize even here you can't change everything.That was my interpretation,pardon me if I missed any details or if I misunderstood anything.

Sponsored Links:
17th Sep, 2021 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ramon
(+)

Weird Ragnemundus

Bellaria Kingdom of Ragnemundus

"I fell in a deep sleep after drinking way too much. While asleep I had and encounter with my very own Mother!Not only that,she told me puzzling things about the Spirit and Medieval Realms and now I feel much more confused than ever before.But she claims that she will guide me,though I can't properly prove she is my mother,i have to at least try.Apparently,the spirit world allows me to practice being the Ruler of Kings:i shall command a small town and ascend it into an Empire."

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Ragnemundus the Weird

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,