Dentatus Introduction

Dentatus Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2021 - 10:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2021 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

Dentatus Introduction
A Friend

Dentatus Introduction

Hello everyone! I'm Dentatus, a new player for the ROK II as well as a new member of the international discussions forum. I have been searching for a browser-based medieval text game and have chanced upon your community just a while ago. While I may be new to the community, I had always been a fan of text-based medieval adventures (Be it from books, movies, and games). I am looking forward to communicating with everyone, and may this be a start of a wonderful companionship. Thank you for having me and may you have a great day!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2021 - 10:14am / Post ID: #

Introduction Dentatus

Welcome, ye have chosen the most unique Text adventure in which thy chosen path will reveal thy destiny. Now, since this is a choose thy own adventure game do take the time to read the tome known as the Player's Rules & Start. Herein, ye will discover the rudiments of game play and the mental fortitude ye will need to begin.

> TOPIC: Dentatus Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,